DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons -  Regular - 20 ct uploaded by Jeannine L.DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons -  Regular - 20 ct uploaded by Wendy C.

DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons - Regular - 20 ct

BY DG HEALTH

Regular absorbency. 20 count. see more...

DG Health Unscented Plastic Tampons - Regular - 20 ct
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Purchased at: Dollar General
Applying these regular unscented tampons was a cinch. I liked that the plastic was smooth and slid in with ease. Application was simple and quick- never had a problem in that area, thankfully. The tampon sat comfortably and did not feel hurt or feel uncomfortable whatsoever. I can honestly say that I barely even noticed it was there. As far as absorbency, these tampons were quite adequate. It absorbed about as much as the standard regular sized tampon. They were good for overnight and helped protect me when I was asleep. Never noticed any leakage overnight. On a normal day I could wear one for about 3 hours and did not find myself rushing back to the restroom to change too often. They were sufficient tampons and could see myself using them again. The price is reasonable and the product actually works! Super inexpensive too!

* I recieved this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.
Hannah M.
I usually buy these and keep in my purse. They have always come in handy. I bought them at the dollar store for around $3. I think that they work the same as tampax. I’m not disappointed in this brand at all. Definitely satisfied with these tampons.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely love these tampons they are very comparable to the tampax pearl tampons without the leak guard braid. If you haven't tried this product out yet I highly suggest it. They are very comfortable and super inexpensive.
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
These are pretty much the same as the tampax. I love these they're super comfortable and inexpensive. Defiantly worth the buy they're just as good.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
These are the best value and abosorbancy and strongvthred just as good or better than name vrand.highly recommended
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
Super comparable to the Tampax Pearl!!! They're super cheap and do what there supposed to!