BY DG HEALTH

DG Health Stool Softener plus Stimulant. 100 caplets. see more...

• Does this have a bad taste?7 Answers
  • Do this product really work? How long will it be before you see res...8 Answers
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Did not work for me. Once I had my baby I just plain could go to the bathroom. They told me to take these for a few days and well nothing happened. I wouldn't buy again.
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
These babies work fast and are very effective. Every now and again when I get constipated, this is my go-to treatment.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
I used these after the birth of my daughter.. My doctor prescribed me some that were just so expensive but i found that these worked just as good!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Fitspiration Expert
I was recently put on opiates for a medical condition in my lower back. Opiates are constipating. Bad combination! These were a life saver!
Corinna S.
Corinna S.
These are basically Colace. It brings water and fat into the stool to relieve constipation. Please be careful with use.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Makes life a lot better! In expensive and fast acting. Recommend taking at night so your ready to go in the am.
Diesha S.
Diesha S.
Timmonsville, SC
This brand works really well! Most think that off brands don't work but sometimes they work better. I like em!
Rosana  V.
Rosana V.
These are as effective as the prescribed ones. They really do the job! I have told my friends about these too.
Breona J.
Breona J.
Gets muh guts bubbling. This is that good good stuff. Love it. Especially with my new human compost.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This just flat out didn't work for me. I will definitely buy my normal name brand next time,
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Memphis, TN
Do this product really work? How long will it be before you see results?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Does this have a bad taste?