BY DG HEALTH

DG Health Stool Softener plus Stimulant. 100 caplets. see more...

• Does this have a bad taste?7 Answers
  • Do this product really work? How long will it be before you see r...8 Answers
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
These babies work fast and are very effective. Every now and again when I get constipated, this is my go-to treatment.
julie a.
The Dollar General brands usually perform just as good as their name brand competitors. It is also a very reasonable price
Carrie C.
I used these after the birth of my daughter.. My doctor prescribed me some that were just so expensive but i found that these worked just as good!
Morgan H.
Did not work for me. Once I had my baby I just plain could go to the bathroom. They told me to take these for a few days and well nothing happened. I wouldn't buy again.
Corinna S.
These are basically Colace. It brings water and fat into the stool to relieve constipation. Please be careful with use.
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This just flat out didn't work for me. I will definitely buy my normal name brand next time,
Breona J.
Gets muh guts bubbling. This is that good good stuff. Love it. Especially with my new human compost.
jennifer s.
Worked great and a super cheap price! Great for when I have went to heavy on the protein.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Makes life a lot better! In expensive and fast acting. Recommend taking at night so your ready to go in the am.
Breanna R.
These work great for a fraction of the cost as name brand. Save your money and buy these.
Crystal W.
Memphis, TN
Do this product really work? How long will it be before you see results?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Does this have a bad taste?