BY DG HEALTH

Take care of headaches and fevers with these DG Health ibuprofen softgels. DG Health ibuprofen Pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID) 200 mg capsules Contains 20 liquid-filled softgels see more...

jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Great price and DG works just as good as a name brand headache pill. It works fast with no drowsy feeling.
Sara W.
Clinton, SC
I love them, they work just as well as name brand at a fraction of the cost. They go down easy and work quickly to relieve headaches and various aches and pains.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
These are amazing i never thought i would find something over the counter that worked as good as thr ibprophin 800s from the doc
Alison L.
Calhoun, GA
Being a female if course I get horrible cramps once a month. This is the only medicine I take that relieves the pain.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
This is a great product. I use this . They are well worth the money and they work fast . And they are esay to swollow
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
DG Health Ibuprofen Softgels - 20 ct excellent price and works as well as any other generic ibuprofen however I find buying it in larger quantities gives me more for my money.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I love Dollar General! Sometimes stock is low, but I use DG ibuprofen cause it is a good quality for the money!