DG Health Extra-Strength Pain Reliever Caplets - 500 ct uploaded by Megan K.

BY DG HEALTH

Tackle your toughest aches and pains with the quality and value offered by these DG Health extra-strength pain-reliever caplets. DG Health extra-strength pain-reliever caplets Pain reliever/fever reducer Acetaminophen 500-mg caplets Contains 500 caplets see more...

Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of pain in different parts of my body due to a botched surgery in 2013, these dg pain relievers work great. If you compare the ingredients on name brand pain relievers these are the same but for a reasonable price.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They may be a generic version but these work fast on my headaches or any pains I may have. I usually get bad headaches if I drink a lot of caffeine and well to keep up with my kids I usually need the caffeine it also works when I'm sick too. Usually 20 min after taking it the pain goes away.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,485 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I get really bad headaches & cramps in my legs and these work great for me & last a long time there just as good as Tylenol for me and just a great medication to keep in the home it help fevers menstral cramps & headaches.
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's very effective and fast acting. 500 caplets for $10. It is a good alternative to the name brand

Dollar General

Dollar General was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.