DG Health Children's Cold and Allergy Elixir - Grape - 4 oz

by DG Health

Give your little one relief from sneezing, runny nose, and itchy eyes with DG Health children's cold and allergy elixir. This alcohol-free formula is offered in a fun grape flavor and recommended for ages 6 and up. DG Health children's cold and allergy elixir Antihistamine: Brompheniramine maleate Nasal decongestant: Phenylephrine HCl Relief for sneezing; runny, stuffy nose; itchy, watery eyes Alcohol free Grape flavor 4 fl oz (118 mL)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DG Health Children's Cold and Allergy Elixir - Grape - 4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Springtown, TX
2,598 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar General
I am so glad Dollar General makes their own form of medication. It is affordable and comparable to the brands nearby on the shelves. I have been having to give my son this product before bed because of a dry cough accompanied with allergies. It is the only thing helping him rest as we have been traveling a lot and our allergies are messing with us. Happy he finally has relief.

Looking for your answer?