BeveragesSodaZevia
DG Cream Soda - 2L Bottle

DG Cream Soda - 2L Bottle

by Zevia

Zevia Cream Soda: All natural Zero calories No sugar No sodium No gluten No net carbs Kosher

Has anybody tried this flavor[product:zevia-all-natural-cream-soda-soft-drink]? Is it overly sweet?
How do these taste??
I've been wanting to try this flavor...is it a strong cream soda taste?
Start your review of DG Cream Soda - 2L Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I prefer Zevia over a diet coke any day. in reviews
Bought it as pop alternative and for times when my sweet tooth kicks in, but I couldn't stomach more than a few sips.in reviews
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
My bf loves this brand. We were listening to a podcast that was raving about this so we had to try it out. We’re fans of this now and stick our fridge with these. It taste like a cream soda except there’s no sugar! How?! It still is carbonated and has the same sweet silky taste. He grabs one of these to drink daily to get his fix, and I’m not much of a soda person but if I crave it, this flavor is my go-to out of the bunch.
Megan G.
Weatherford, TX
I love Zevia! My favorite flavors are the root beer and the ginger ale, but I do like the cream soda as well. Zevia is pretty expensive, but is such a better alternative to soda. It isn’t as sweet as typical sodas, but has a good amount of flavor and carbonation. I also love that I don’t feel guilty after drinking one!
Kaila G.
Kuna, ID
A great alternative for a carbonated drink, I found it at Fred Meyer for 3.99. The cream soda is my favorite flavor
Ginger D.
Metropolis, IL
I love zevia sodas. I have recently stated drinking diet soda because I'm diabetic. However, I want to stay away from artificial sweeteners. This soda is amazing. It's different at first. But now that I'm use to it. I'd prefer this over any other soda. I wish they were cheaper. But still worth the price.
Hailey N.
edmonds
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this drink which is the best substitute for soda. It is creamy and I use it for mixed drinks or just straight. The stevia sweetened carbonated and is a good price for a healthier option. This is found at many big stores.
Jennifer B.
Malvern, OH
DG Cream Soda - 2L Bottle uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I first saw this as a recommended mock tail for dry January when I decided to try it. It taste good especially with 0 sugar, 0 caffeine, and 0 calories. I saw that it is also considered to be vegan.
Jessie M.
Lindale , TX
I’ve been trying to stay away from soda because of all the added stuff that’s in it. This stuff is so good, and doesn’t lack fizz at all! It’s not too sweet but just right.
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
I absolutely love this brand. This is one of my favorite flavors! The carbonation and flavor are both great and it’s a perfect dupe for normal cream soda :) I use their products in mixed drinks and I love it!
Levi K.
Marysville, OH
Zevia is the unknown king of the sodas. I personally prefer their cream soda to any other that I’ve ever had. No calories. No sugar. Perfect for anyone who wants something delicious without increased risk of a variety of problems caused by sugary drinks.
Emily H.
Although these drinks can be pricey, they are worth it! These are probably the healthiest soda out there, as they are only sweetened with stevia. My favorite is cream soda because it is almost and exact match. I love how these don’t have any dyes either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
il y a 3 ans
Whitney S. il y a 2 ans
I wouldn’t say overly sweet but it is pretty flavorful and sweet, not like sparkling water.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls, NL
1,194 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Brandee S. il y a 8 mois
I have tried tried this and absolutely love it. It’s a nice healthier option to pop with still tasting like cream soda. It’s actually one of my favorite flavors of zevia.