DG Body Petroleum Jelly - 13 oz

by DG Body

Protect your skin with this DG Body 100% pure petroleum jelly. DG Body 100% pure petroleum jelly Skin protectant 13 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DG Body Petroleum Jelly - 13 oz!
Darrian W.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Great basic bathroom item to keep handy. Vaseline is an emollient so it's great for lips and the insides of nostrils, especially if you live somewhere dry. DIY notice!!! Put a tiny bit of Vaseline in a small container and add eye shadow for a tinted lip balm! I also use on my dry, cracked knuckles but many people don't like the greasy feel.
MeowMix3201 N.
Bath, NY
I use it for arts and crafts and am currently using it to help my emphysema. It's not healing it because it's not a healer but it's working great from keeping things out and moisture in.
Cheyenne S.
Ozark, MO
Lots of uses. but i Use this for diaper rash. instant relief. no more crying baby. Good product.

Looking for your answer?