DG BODY Moisturizing Vitamin E Oil, 4,000 IU 4 oz uploaded by Candyce C.DG BODY Moisturizing Vitamin E Oil, 4,000 IU 4 oz uploaded by Cassandra S.DG BODY Moisturizing Vitamin E Oil, 4,000 IU 4 oz uploaded by Abby D.

BY DG BODY

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Very affordable vitamin e oil, costing about $6 or less at Dollar General. I've been adding it to my clay masks to help lighten dark spots and I'm going to start adding it to some homemade soap soon. Very hydrating. Definitely recommend.
Cassandra S.
I usually wouldn't shop at the dollar store for my beauty needs. So when I found this product I was a little skeptical but let me tell you it really works. I use this for stretch marks and other blemishes. It honestly is the Best I have used. It makes me skin feel so soft and look bright and at a fraction of the cost of other products
Elisabeth C.
I use this for my cuticles and it works fairly well. It's a lot for the price and I actually really like it! The smell is funky, but you get over that. I would repurchase.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
I use this on nails I rub it on my cuticles I really think it helps my nails grow and they seem thicker and they don't break or chip anymore this is great for any kind of dry skin :)
Rylie P.
Savanna, IL
I use this to clean and keep my stretched ears moisturized. I use it after every shower that I take. Pros: keeps my ears healthy, Cons: smells a little odd. Good value, I would recommend
Candyce C.
I stumbled upon this in my local Dollar General market! I absolutely love it! I use it alone and mix with other natural oils for my skin and hair.
Abby D.
This is a great moisturizing vitamin e oil! It spread on easily and has a nice smell. It also lasts quit awhile despite the smaller packaging!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Love this! I apply to my skin when it is very very dry and I apply to my eyelashes every night to help them grow.
leona k.
Macomb, MI
Now this i think i really could use need the vitiam an i could give a good review of your product
Alba M.
Austin, TX
I used this after I get out the shower it definitely has a weird feeling to it.
Cassandra S.
Does anybody else buy this from the dollar store?