DG Body Medicated Apricot Scrub - 6 oz uploaded by Erin B.DG Body Medicated Apricot Scrub - 6 oz uploaded by Hope B.DG Body Medicated Apricot Scrub - 6 oz uploaded by Taylor B.

BY DG BODY

DG Body Medicated Apricot Scrub is treated with 2% salicylic acid. Ideal for oily or acne prone skin. 6 ounce bottle. see more...

Hope B.
I am a girl with sensitive acne prone skin so I wanted to try this out. It was very affordable so I got it. A night after using only this my face broke out with pimples (even more than before) all over my nose. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Erin B.
Barnstead, NH
I love the smell and way this cleans, but I wouldn’t say that it really changes the condition of your acne at all. I have pretty bad acne and it hasn’t helped it much, but I do like it as a cleanser.
Kadiajah W.
So I've been breaking out in random places around my mouth and it's really been getting to me as it would anyone lol so I was looking for a product to help with the blemishes. I was in dollar general and I saw this it was only about $2 and some change and I love it! Makes my skin feel refreshed and radiant and I have been noticing that the blemishes aren't red or get smaller after each use! Highly recommend this product as well as purchasing it from dollar general
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
My breakouts are a million times better since I've started using this scrub. I've tried everything, even expensive treatments like proactive. This is amazing, especially for the price!