DG Body Apricot Scrub - 6 oz uploaded by julisa M.

BY DG BODY

DG Body Apricot Scrub - 6 oz see more...

Nikki Y.
I’ve just ran out of this and can’t wait to pick up a new one. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft and bump free. I use it almost every time I shower and would recommend to anyone with dry skin
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love the smell. It’s not a harsh cleanser at all. It’s never made my skin break out or anything. Plus it has little beads that exfoliate my skin. It removes my makeup very well. It’s very affordable.
Crystal R.
Mascotte, FL
Amazing! I have been using this for years and don't plan on stopping. It leaves my face feeling so clean and smooth. It's definitely a great value and I would highly recommend it
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
I liked this apricot scrub pretty well. It compares pretty good to St. Ives as it says on the bottle, but it just wasn't the same to me. The smell was different and the texted was slightly off, but for the most part comparable! If your looking to save money on apricot scrub this would definitely be a good choice!
Leslie M.
I tried this version when I could not find the St Ives brand that I usually buy. It does have a pleasant smell but I do not feel that it has the staying power and cleaning power that the national brand has. It also did not Clump well and hold together when wet in my hands.
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
I liked this product in comparison to all others because it is afforadable and it works better than i expected it to. I enjoyed the smell because it left me really refreashed and relaxed.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Apricot scrubs are my absolute favorite, this is the only scrub I will use on my face. It is both gentle and effective for a great price.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I just bought apricot scrub and me liked the smell is so nice and my skin feels so clean and fresh, this is my favorite
Crystal O.
I like this because it has s great smell and leaves my face feeling very smooth. Helps clear up zits!!!
Emily M.
Cave Spring, GA
Great exfoliating! It smelled great and I loved it. It comes at a reasonable price.