BY DG BODY

DG Body Aloe Gel soothes, cools and moisturizes providing the after sun relief your skin needs. see more...

Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The is great! My dad use it and mix it in his foot soak water. I also watched YouTube channels with many usage door this product. I massage my hands with it for many reasons pain. Not a name brand but work just as well as one.
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
I love this aloe gel! It is perfect for a sunburn. It's soothes cools and moisturizes. It is very gentle! I think that it is a great value for the dollar tree. The packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
Aloe many times is a lifesaver for me as I have very fair skin that unfortunately burns very easily even with consistent sunscreen application. Aloe works wonders to help you feel comfortable after that unfortunate sun burn occurs. I always make sure I have some one hand just in case!
Lydia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm only reviewing this random product because I got a sunburn so bad once I was crying. This helped me so much. It's my life! Anytime I have an itch or rash I apply this and cools immediately. It is sticky, but really useful, helpful, and cheap... So what can ya do!?!?
Audrie K.
Huntley, Illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a really bad sunburn last week and this slow really helped out by cooling me off and hydrating my skin. It is also very affordable. Great to have at home incase you accidentally get burnt.
katie h.
Bliss, NY
DO NOT
I REPEAT
DO NOT
USE AS LUBE. MY V@GINA IS BURNING. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALOE
THERES NO ALOE IN IT!!!!!!!!!! THERES NO ALOE IN IT!!!! JUST GLYCERIN. IM GUNNA HAVE THE WORST UTI OFMY LIFE THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT.
10/10 WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good price! Always make sure I have it when we go to the beach just incase anyone gets burned. Cools your sunburn and hydrates your skin.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super good, it does not burn at all, it is very good for sunburned skin, for skin irritated by heat or perspiration.
Amber M.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for post-sunburn! Super affordable and worth the purchase. Very effective at cooling down your skin after a day in the sun.
Cassie R.
Xenia, Oh
I love using ALOE VERA for when you have stayed out in the sun to long. Whenever I use this I get instant relief and cooling.