BY DG BODY

DG Body Aloe Gel soothes, cools and moisturizes providing the after sun relief your skin needs. see more...

Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm only reviewing this random product because I got a sunburn so bad once I was crying. This helped me so much. It's my life! Anytime I have an itch or rash I apply this and cools immediately. It is sticky, but really useful, helpful, and cheap... So what can ya do!?!?
katie h.
katie h.
Bliss, NY
DO NOT
I REPEAT
DO NOT
USE AS LUBE. MY V@GINA IS BURNING. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALOE
THERES NO ALOE IN IT!!!!!!!!!! THERES NO ALOE IN IT!!!! JUST GLYCERIN. IM GUNNA HAVE THE WORST UTI OFMY LIFE THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT.
10/10 WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.
Audrie K.
Audrie K.
Huntley, Illinois
I had a really bad sunburn last week and this slow really helped out by cooling me off and hydrating my skin. It is also very affordable. Great to have at home incase you accidentally get burnt.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good price! Always make sure I have it when we go to the beach just incase anyone gets burned. Cools your sunburn and hydrates your skin.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Xenia, Oh
I love using ALOE VERA for when you have stayed out in the sun to long. Whenever I use this I get instant relief and cooling.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
This aloe is very soothing to sunburned or itchy skin, it's very affordable and doesn't have an overpowering smell.
Leah C.
Leah C.
This works well for the price. It's a little watery but still works on a sunburn or dry skin. It's very soothing.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The is great! My dad use it and mix it in his foot soak water. I also watched YouTube channels with many usage door this product. I massage my hands with it for many reasons pain. Not a name brand but work just as well as one.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for post-sunburn! Super affordable and worth the purchase. Very effective at cooling down your skin after a day in the sun.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I think just about no matter who you are or where you are from we all have a dollar general store and aloe is one of those things that it is what it is, aloe is always gonna be just that, aloe dollar general just has it for a cheaper price. I have gotten knock off aloe many times and i have zero complaints about any of them including the DG one, it's just aloe.