BY DG BODY

DG Body Aloe Gel soothes, cools and moisturizes providing the after sun relief your skin needs. see more...

Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I love this aloe gel! It is perfect for a sunburn. It's soothes cools and moisturizes. It is very gentle! I think that it is a great value for the dollar tree. The packaging is great. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
The is great! My dad use it and mix it in his foot soak water. I also watched YouTube channels with many usage door this product. I massage my hands with it for many reasons pain. Not a name brand but work just as well as one.
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
Aloe many times is a lifesaver for me as I have very fair skin that unfortunately burns very easily even with consistent sunscreen application. Aloe works wonders to help you feel comfortable after that unfortunate sun burn occurs. I always make sure I have some one hand just in case!
Lydia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm only reviewing this random product because I got a sunburn so bad once I was crying. This helped me so much. It's my life! Anytime I have an itch or rash I apply this and cools immediately. It is sticky, but really useful, helpful, and cheap... So what can ya do!?!?
Melissa S.
Buckhannon
I think just about no matter who you are or where you are from we all have a dollar general store and aloe is one of those things that it is what it is, aloe is always gonna be just that, aloe dollar general just has it for a cheaper price. I have gotten knock off aloe many times and i have zero complaints about any of them including the DG one, it's just aloe.
Audrie K.
Huntley, Illinois
I had a really bad sunburn last week and this slow really helped out by cooling me off and hydrating my skin. It is also very affordable. Great to have at home incase you accidentally get burnt.
katie h.
Bliss, NY
DO NOT
I REPEAT
DO NOT
USE AS LUBE. MY V@GINA IS BURNING. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALOE
THERES NO ALOE IN IT!!!!!!!!!! THERES NO ALOE IN IT!!!! JUST GLYCERIN. IM GUNNA HAVE THE WORST UTI OFMY LIFE THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT.
10/10 WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.
Sarah Y.
A fantastic price for this awesome product. It completely healed my sunburnt skin and stopped any peeling. It wasn't sticky and dried fairly quickly and didn't leave any residue. I love it!
Shavon  R.
Othello, WA
It's a great price and is amazing for sunburns:) always make sure I have some n the medicine cabinet!:) keep it n the fridge and it helps relieve the burn:)
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Really good price! Always make sure I have it when we go to the beach just incase anyone gets burned. Cools your sunburn and hydrates your skin.
Shanell M.
Cincinnati
Does anyone know if this brand is good for cold sores? I’ve heard aloe Vera gel was good for it but I’m not sure if I need a specific one. DG Body Aloe Gel - 16 oz.