BY DG BABY #50 in Baby Wipes

DG Baby sensitive-skin baby wipes are hypoallergenic, offering a delicate solution to cleaning your newborn. They're also alcohol free and come packaged in a handy pop-up container. DG Baby baby wipes Perfect for newborns Hypoallergenic Alcohol free One-wipe dispensing pack 64 wipes

Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
When I run out of wipes, I head out to the dollar general. These wipes are fantastic and does the job well. I like that it comes in a convenient package and it is for sensitive babies like mine. Recommend
Megan J.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert
These wipes are okay. They are cheap and don't irritate. They work how they are suppose to. The feeling of them is just really rough to me. I also don't find they keep moisture well. You should be able to buy them at any Dollar General since this is their brand. They aren't my recommended go-to.
Shakima H.
Shakima H.
Mc Cormick, SC
Surprisingly these are some good wipes. I've tried sensitive skin wipes on my daughter that was not hypoallergenic. These are everything I need them to be. It normally takes one wipe for the job and 3 for worse. Well worth the money and I'm considering switching!Great job DG!
Marylou L.
Marylou L.
Lockport, IL
These are a pretty good baby wipe if you have a child with sensitive skin. When my daughter was younger, her skin was very sensitive and I had ran out of her wipes so when I stopped at DG, these were the only ones that they had. I was surprised that they worked just as well as the name brand ones and at this price I changed over to these and never had a problem.
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
Dollar General brand baby wipes are good quality. They are medium thickness and are usually a one or two and you're done kind of product. They are moist, but at times almost too moist and I find myself needing to wring them out before using them, other than that I have had no issues.
Asad A.
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
After I seen others reviews on influenster about this product and brand I had to give it a try myself and I got to say that I LOVE IT and would recommend it to everyone and anyone got many uses
Felicity W.
Felicity W.
Evening Shade, AR
I loved these wipes. They have a pleasant smell and worked just as well as other name brand wipes. My only complaint is that I can't find this product in bulk.
Angel H.
Angel H.
These baby wipes are very useful. I use them for almost everything... They have a pleasant and great price for the amount you get.
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
These wipes are great! Perfect for my daughter's sensitive skin. Very cost effective as well. I'd definitely get them again!