DG Baby Mega Diaper Size 5 - 46ct

by DG Baby

DG Baby Premium Diapers have been designed to give your baby the protection and softness that you expect at prices that you can afford. Features Ultra absorbent Core to lock away wetness, yet have a soft, thin flexible design for a less bulky fit High Stretch side panels for a soft flexible fit that will move with your active baby Cottony soft outer cover will wrap baby in comfort Soft Hypoallergenic inner liner with vitamin E and Aloe to help protect baby's skin Size printed on every diaper Made in the U.S.A. Includes 46 diapers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DG Baby Mega Diaper Size 5 - 46ct!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoFayetteville, TN
I don't understand why people buy these diapers when you can buy name brand for the same price and for a BETTER quality. I work at a daycare and parents buy these and I think they are rough and stiff and doesn't feel comfy for a baby/toddler.
5 years agoGainesville, GA
I used this once on vacation they were pretty good and had a cute little cartoon on them
a year agoSee me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2036 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج😨