DG Baby Mega Diaper Size 4 - 52ct

by DG Baby

DG Baby Premium Diapers have been designed to give your baby the protection and softness that you expect at prices that you can afford. Features Ultra absorbent Core to lock away wetness, yet have a soft, thin flexible design for a less bulky fit High Stretch side panels for a soft flexible fit that will move with your active baby Cottony soft outer cover will wrap baby in comfort Soft Hypoallergenic inner liner with vitamin E and Aloe to help protect baby's skin Size printed on every diaper Made in the U.S.A. Includes 52 diapers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DG Baby Mega Diaper Size 4 - 52ct!
How would you rate this product?
3 months ago
Purchased at: Dollar General
I bought these diapers on an emergency and was very impressed with the quality. My baby hav no leaks no rash. Super affordable but good. I recommend it they are worth it. The usual if you leave the diapers on more than 4 hours while is full of course you get leaks but a baby shouldn’t have the same diaper that long anyways. I love it.
4 years ago
Dollar General brand diapers are my go-to diaper for my children. I have never had any kind of issue with them while I have had major issues with name brand, much more expensive diapers in the past. These diapers do not leak and we have had minimal issues with diaper rash in all the time we have used them. They are the best, and most cost efficient diapers I have found.
3 years agoMeadville, PA
These are only 13.00 a box and i don't think they are horrible diapers either! I bought them at dollar general I thought they were effective my daughter had minimal issues if any at all except a heat rash. I Recommend these if you have little if any cash.
4 years agoPortland, IN
These diapers are not horrible. They are great for daytime use. I wouldn't recommend them for nighttime. They are soft and absorbent. My baby did just fine with them.
4 years ago
I have made the mistake of buying these diapers, thinking to save money. They are very thin and not absorbent.