DG Baby Jumbo Diaper Newborn 36ct

by DG Baby

DG Baby Premium Diapers have been designed to give your baby the protection and softness that you expect at prices that you can afford. Features Ultra absorbent Core to lock away wetness, yet have a soft, thin flexible design for a less bulky fit High Stretch side panels for a soft flexible fit that will move with your active baby Cottony soft outer cover will wrap baby in comfort Soft Hypoallergenic inner liner with vitamin E and Aloe to help protect baby's skin Size printed on every diaper Made in the U.S.A. Includes 36 diapers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DG Baby Jumbo Diaper Newborn 36ct!
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
I got these diapers because they were on sale 2 for $20 for the largest boxes. I was supremely surprised at how AWESOME these diapers held up. I've been using up&up and for some reason, idk if something changed, but my boys were always getting leaks. BUT with these, they lasted and they never got leaks. When I would change their diapers their skin was still dry.

I would recommend these diapers, and I'll end up using them until it's potty training time. Which will hopefully be soon!

4 years agoElizabethvle, PA
These dollar general brand diapers do the trick. There not always one that i prefer to use at night because we have had some leak throughs but for daily use they work fine and they are a great price for their value.
4 years agoRockford, OH
Dollar General brand diapers are just as good as name brand diapers to me. They are WAY better than Huggies, that's for sure. I haven't experienced any leaks with my son and he pees a lot! These are my go-to.
4 years agoGray, GA
Someone gave me these when my daughter was born. I actually kinda liked them for day use. They leaked at night but other than that they were pretty good diapers .
8 months agoOkmulgee, OK
Purchased at: Dollar General
These have the absorbency of more expensive brands however they don’t stay around my sons waist, he’s a newborn so he isn’t active. Other brands stay up fine.
3 months agoTyler, TX
I like these diapers. I didn’t know they were Dollar General brand. They have great absorbency for my newborn daughter. No leaks and they stay in place!!!
4 years agoHico, TX
Used these on my kids when they were in diapers and for a store brand they worked perfectly fine. The price is better than most too.
4 years agoAshland, MS
These are a great option to use for a day diaper. they are cheap and get the job done!