DG Baby Hair & Body Baby Wash - 15 oz

by DG Baby

From head to toe, DG Baby has your little one covered! This hair and body baby wash is milder than soap, and its hypoallergenic formula is soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced. And because it's been dermatologist and allergy tested, this wash is even gentle enough for newborns! DG Baby hair and body baby wash Milder than soap Hypoallergenic Dermatologist and allergy tested Ultra-mild cleanser designed for use on baby's entire body Rich lather effectively cleans hair and skin; rinses completely 100% soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced 15 fl oz (444 mL)

Does this have the same scent as Johnson & Johnson?
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Start your review of DG Baby Hair & Body Baby Wash - 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this as a gift for my son and I do not recommend this. The ingredients are awful and I would not put this on my baby. It may be cheap; but you get what you pay for. Babies skin is so perfect and pure; I won't use a product that has junk inside.
This product is ok. It cleans the child I am sure it's just not as thick or sudsy as Johnson products I used but I loved it to keep in my diaper bag incase she needed a poo up bath or something somewhere
Brownsville, TX
I love using different baby washes this product is just as good as Johnson and Johnson only thing is that the scent doesn't stay as other products but this would be my fave either way saves you half of the money others cost.
Portsmouth, VA
I really like this wash! It is the Dollar General brand but it does essentially the exact same thing as either Johnson or Kidgets. It is tear free so it did not irritate my son's eyes during bath time. All in all this was a great spoof for the price! I would definitely get this one over the expensive brands any day.
Spurger, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried this on my son, but for th entire week I had used it on him, he broke out in hives. It only stopped when I quit using it. It did smell good, though.