BY DG BABY

Mild and gentle, DG Baby's baby shampoo is the perfect choice for your little one's locks. Its tear-free formula won't hurt your baby's delicate eyes, giving you the piece of mind you need at bath time. DG Baby baby shampoo Tear-free formula Hypoallergenic Mild and gentle to eyes 15 fl oz (444 mL) see more...

Goldie H.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Mega Parent Expert
A little bit goes a long way is an understatement. Leaves my daughter's hair clean and fresh smelling. It's very affordable we have used this shampoo a few times. I would recommend this to other parents!
emily p.
emily p.
Minong, WI
I use this for my daughter, I think it's better than Johnsons. and it smells so good.
Bridgette T.
Bridgette T.
It is pretty standard for a baby shampoo. Tear-free and gentle. I've compared it to Johnsons on my kiddos and found no discernible difference
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I buy this brand as we have a Dollar General in our town. I is just as good as it's higher priced counter part Johnson/johnson. Not all off brands are the same but this one measures up.
Brittnee S.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Baby shampoo is the only thing that don't break my son out and I love it. It smells good.
Rayanna H.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
This is a great alternative to use to make your own makeup remover and to clean your makeup brushes. And easier on the wallet.
Kasha M.
Kasha M.
I used this on my son before and it just wasn't the same as Johnson&Johnson to me. It took way too long to rinse out and it made his hair look greasy when I got him out and dried his hair.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I use this on my little one when I run out of name brand it's not my favorite . It does not soap very good .
Miah W.
Miah W.
Cambridge
This baby shampoo is great for washing your kids hair but also great at washing any of your makeup brushes. Just poor some into the palm of your hand put the tap on warm water and swish your brush in your hand. Then just let them dry on a little wash towel and your brushes will be clean. I would not say this specific baby shampoo is the only one you can use because you can use any. They all work the same way.