DG Baby Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E - 20 oz uploaded by Diamond W.

BY DG BABY

Soothe your baby's delicate skin with DG Baby aloe Vera and vitamin E baby oil. The fast-absorbing formula is an effective way to help protect skin from dryness, itching and flaking. Use it daily on both you and baby to help seal in moisture! DG Baby baby oil with aloe Vera and vitamin E Fast absorbing Helps seal in moisture and prevent dryness Hypoallergenic Dermatologist, allergy and pediatrician tested 20 fl oz (591 mL) see more...

Krisi H.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I use this product for myself. In the winter my skin gets so dry. I pour just a bit into the warm bath and let it soak for a few minutes and my skin is so soft afterward. I love this product and will continue to use it! I usually purchase this at walmart. I highly recomend this product.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
Not a good product to use on babies with eczema. Two of my girls had extreme itchiness with this product.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
This baby oil is amazing for tanning! I use it as a tanning oil, it makes my legs soft and also prevents them from getting burnt because of the aloe and makes my skin supple because of the vitamin E.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
After a really really bad sun burn after using baby oil, I avoid it like the plague. I thought i was going to get an awesome tan and that was a fail...