by Dexter
Ask a Question
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO

What Season was your favorite? And why?
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Oct. 11, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
I would also say season 4 aka Trinity Killer as well! Definitely a gut wrenching season with so many twists and surprises.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
May 28, 2014, 3:01 p.m.
I'm stuck between seasons 1 and 4. I loved the first season and the whole thing with the Ice Truck Killer, but I loved John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer in season 4.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Jan. 15, 2014, 7:58 p.m.
Definitely season 4! Everything other season since hasn't even compared to the suspense and shocking ending of that season.
Elissa H.
Elissa H.
Jan. 14, 2014, 6:40 p.m.
Jordan chase/barrel girls season. "Tick tick tick, that's the sound of your life running out"
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Aug. 30, 2013, 1:33 a.m.
I'd have to say season 4.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Aug. 10, 2013, midnight
The Trinity Killer season!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
July 22, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
Season 4 was the best. I could go back and watch it and still be interested. Season 1 is a close second. None of the others even compare to those two. I am sad but also relieved its ending this year.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
April 6, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
Season 1!! We really get to see how dexter does his kills, keeping his mysteriousness!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
March 21, 2013, 3:50 p.m.
The Second season!!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Feb. 4, 2013, 9:37 p.m.
Seasons 1-4 are a tie for me
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:38 a.m.
Season 4. John Lithgow was absolutely amazing in that episode. And Rita died. So sad
Noam G.
Noam G.
Dec. 3, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
I really like this season so far, but really I think seasons 1-4 were incredible... Season 5 kind of disappointed me for the most part, and I didn't love season 6 either.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dec. 2, 2012, 1:14 p.m.
Season 1. Dexter was still learning about himself and emotionally detached from everything. Deb was still on vice and wasn't messing up things. Rita was alive and Aster and Cody were on the show. Plus, I love the ice truck killer.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Nov. 18, 2012, 3:06 p.m.
Season 4 was my favorite season so far. I really enjoyed John Lithgow (Sp?) as the Trinity killer. I think that the way that it ended was a huge surprise and had me on the edge of my seat. It was a thrilling season.

Join Now