Dexter
#30 in TV
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
What Season was your favorite? And why?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The season with the Trinity Killer for sure!
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Season 4 because I have NEVER been so shocked than I was at Rita's death. Seriously had me on the edge of my seat.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
1 year ago
I would also say season 4 aka Trinity Killer as well! Definitely a gut wrenching season with so many twists and surprises.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
I'm stuck between seasons 1 and 4. I loved the first season and the whole thing with the Ice Truck Killer, but I loved John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer in season 4.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
3 years, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely season 4! Everything other season since hasn't even compared to the suspense and shocking ending of that season.
Elissa H.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Jordan chase/barrel girls season. "Tick tick tick, that's the sound of your life running out"
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
I'd have to say season 4.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Saraland, AL
4 years, 2 months ago
The Trinity Killer season!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Boston, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
Season 4 was the best. I could go back and watch it and still be interested. Season 1 is a close second. None of the others even compare to those two. I am sad but also relieved its ending this year.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
Season 1!! We really get to see how dexter does his kills, keeping his mysteriousness!