Dexter
By Dexter
#29 in TV
Codie H.
Stockton, CA

Anyone eles sad knowing Dexter is ending this season ? How do you think it will end ?

Randi H.
Randi H.
4 years, 4 months ago
I think Dexter's "protege" is gonna turn on him, kill Deb, followed by a manhunt of Hamilton, then he "confesses" that Dexter taught him to kill and that he was the Bay Harbor Butcher, followed by another manhunt for Dexter, where Quinn ends up shooting Dexter
Dina L.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
4 years, 4 months ago
My theories: 1. Dexter will die to save Deb at some point. 2. Vogel is a villain working against Dexter, as most of his "friends" in past seasons have been. 3. Maybe Dexter will confess to his crimes, absolving Deb of her guilt.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
4 years, 4 months ago
Ugh I look forward to every Sunday night to watch Dexter! I do not feel like the show was ready to end. You know they are going to leave us hanging at the end, then someone else will try to create a show just like Dexter but it will flop. There is no other show that keeps me on edge.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Clifton Park, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I feel they're going to give us a hanging ending, like with a gun pointed to one of two people! I think the therapist lady will help Deb get a bit less crazy so I think she'll help Dexter cover his tracks. I feel like Quinn has to get sucked in somehow - her confession is going to drive him nuts!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I'm super sad! :( maybe Deborah will become the new Dexter?