Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used) uploaded by Amber M.Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used) uploaded by Jessica T.

BY NONE

Watch Dexter season 1 on DVD in widescreen format because it is wickedly addictive and includes oodles of hungersatisfying bonus materials. Dreamy Michael C Hall stars as cable televisions mostbeloved serial killer and in the first season, fans were introduced to Dexters Dark Passenger for the very first time. In the Dexter DVD of season one, follow Miami Homicide as they track the Ice Truck Killer hoping to bring the gruesome murderer to justice, if Dexter doesnt get to him first. Dexter is based on the compelling novels "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," "Dearly Devoted Dexter" and "Dexter in the Dark" by Jeff Lindsay. Watch Dexter season 1, where the audience learns Dexter Morgan (Emmy and Golden Globenominated actor Michael C Hall from Six Feet Under) was orphaned at the age of four and harbors a traumatic secret. He is adopted by a police officer who recognizes Dexter's homicidal tendencies and guides his son to channel his gruesome passion for human vivisection in a constructive way by killing those heinous perpetrators that are above the law or who have slipped through the cracks of justice, in the Dexter videos. Watch the Dexter season 1 Blu Ray and you will find he is a respected member of the police force, a perfect gentleman and a man with a soft spot for children. It's hard not to like Dexter. The Dexter DVD reveals that although his drive to kill is unflinching, he struggles to emulate normal emotions he doesn't feel and to keep up his appearance as a caring, socially responsible human being. Bonus Features: The Academy of Blood: A Killer CourseWitnessed in Blood: A True Murder InvestigationTwo episodes of Showtime's hit series "Brotherhood"Free download of "The Tudors"The first two chapters of "Dexter in the Dark," the latest Dexter novel by Jeff LindsayAudio commentaries by the cast & producers Buy and watch the Dexter season 1 Widescreen DVD to satisfy your own Dark Passengers need for mustsee TV. see more...

• "I hate the ending of the show but other than that great show!" in 6 reviews
  • "Must watch and won't be sorry .......... :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I would say my biggest disappointment in the whole series was the end, the finale completely went way off into left field and left most fans clutching their remotes, holding a Kleenex, and saying "no, no, no".....repeatedly." in 4 reviews
  • "my favorite tv show my husband loves it too very affordable and i usually take it on road trips because we have a tv in our car i love the storyline cant wait for more seasons" in 3 reviews
  • "The first couple seasons were the best, so I definitely recommend the first season!!" in 3 reviews
Cristina M.
De Pere, WI
Excellent series!! Definitely weird and twisted but such a good show! Highly recommend to watch the full series, I'm sure you'll get hooked after the first season! It's a must watch!
Jennifer C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my many favorite shows. I absolutely loved this show from episode one and would even watch over again. Honestly the last season stunk in my opinion, but most shows end bad.
Anastacia U.
Dallas, TX
Awesome show! Very intense, kept me on the edge of the couch. I binged on this show! I loved the soundtrack. The actor who plays Dexter is extremely talented. The first scene.
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows ever. Sad it's over but it was so good while it lasted. Can't wait to own it all on dvd. Definitely a must see if you're into dark and gritty TV shows.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite TV show my husband loves it too very affordable and i usually take it on road trips because we have a TV in our car i love the storyline cant wait for more seasons
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Dexter! You can't help but like him. This show has a lot of twist and turns and is so messed up in all the best ways. If you don't like blood don't watch. Not for kids!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
At first, it started off slow for me. But the weirdness of the show after that first episode was captivating. Defiantly twisted with the murderous love story as well.....Dexter is AWESOME!!
Heidi I.
GARDEN CITY, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Dexter is a pretty good show. If you're not into blood and gore, I wouldn't watch it. To this day, it still gets me when he stabs people. It does have a good plot though.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Awesome TV Show!! Couldn't get enough of it! He's so dark, and twisted and sexy to watch. Sure coupld probably learn a thing or two from him. Not suitable for children!!
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love dexter! He has a charming nature...I sure wouldn't be able to tell hes a sociopath..I actually named my pug dexter..I have gotten to season 3 so far..Im a huge fan
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
What channel is this on
Sonja B.
Cookson, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Could there possibly be a Dexter movie in the future for fans?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who owns all the seasons?
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It used to come on Showtime.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite episode/  scene?