Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used) uploaded by Amber M.Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used) uploaded by Jessica T.

BY NONE

Watch Dexter season 1 on DVD in widescreen format because it is wickedly addictive and includes oodles of hungersatisfying bonus materials. Dreamy Michael C Hall stars as cable televisions mostbeloved serial killer and in the first season, fans were introduced to Dexters Dark Passenger for the very first time. In the Dexter DVD of season one, follow Miami Homicide as they track the Ice Truck Killer hoping to bring the gruesome murderer to justice, if Dexter doesnt get to him first. Dexter is based on the compelling novels "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," "Dearly Devoted Dexter" and "Dexter in the Dark" by Jeff Lindsay. Watch Dexter season 1, where the audience learns Dexter Morgan (Emmy and Golden Globenominated actor Michael C Hall from Six Feet Under) was orphaned at the age of four and harbors a traumatic secret. He is adopted by a police officer who recognizes Dexter's homicidal tendencies and guides his son to channel his gruesome passion for human vivisection in a constructive way by killing those heinous perpetrators that are above the law or who have slipped through the cracks of justice, in the Dexter videos. Watch the Dexter season 1 Blu Ray and you will find he is a respected member of the police force, a perfect gentleman and a man with a soft spot for children. It's hard not to like Dexter. The Dexter DVD reveals that although his drive to kill is unflinching, he struggles to emulate normal emotions he doesn't feel and to keep up his appearance as a caring, socially responsible human being. Bonus Features: The Academy of Blood: A Killer CourseWitnessed in Blood: A True Murder InvestigationTwo episodes of Showtime's hit series "Brotherhood"Free download of "The Tudors"The first two chapters of "Dexter in the Dark," the latest Dexter novel by Jeff LindsayAudio commentaries by the cast & producers Buy and watch the Dexter season 1 Widescreen DVD to satisfy your own Dark Passengers need for mustsee TV. see more...

• "I hate the ending of the show but other than that great show!" in 6 reviews
  • "Must watch and won't be sorry .......... :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I would say my biggest disappointment in the whole series was the end, the finale completely went way off into left field and left most fans clutching their remotes, holding a Kleenex, and saying "no, no, no".....repeatedly." in 4 reviews
  • "The first couple seasons were the best, so I definitely recommend the first season!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this show and always recommend it to anyone looking for a new show to binge watch!" in 3 reviews
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Dexter is one of my favorite shows! The first episode or 2 start off slow, in my opinion. And I felt like they could have come up with a more creative ending to the series, but other than that, I love it!
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dexter is a really good show and I recommend people to watch it if you are into all the blood and stuff also I have to say that the ending of the show was kind of sucky and I hate the way it ended
Erin B.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite show that I have ever watched! The show is never boring and always leaves you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what's going to happen, I wish it didn't end :(
Wynter B.
Trussville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Once I started watching this I couldn't stop, it kind of took over my life there for awhile lol but I would recommend this show!! I could re watch this over and over again and never get tired of it.
Kelley P.
San Marcos, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show completely, hate the way it ended like hands down. This is sadly one of those shows that after a certain season (season four in my opinion) it just continually goes downhill.
Candice W.
Washington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Me and my husband use to binge watch this show at night when our kids fell asleep. It's a cross between csi miami and criminal minds but the killer is also a good guy. LOVE THIS SHOW <3
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
DEXTER IS LIFE! But no joke, there's always something new and creepy, and I just love it! People may argue that it's a slow show, but the concepts are really phenomenal. Highly recommend.
Sonja B.
Park Hill, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this series since day one. Very exciting and sometimes shocking. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys smart crime thrillers to own the entire collection. Dexter gets two thumbs up!
Kasey B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Five Stars and two thumbs up! This is one of the best shows I have ever taken the time to watch from beginning to end. I own them all on Bluray. What a great plot with fantastic characters! Super addicting, and it's definitely a show to binge watch!
Nathalis B.
Leesburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I recommend watching Dexter to everyone I know. It's a great storyline. They chose great actors for the parts, and there is always something occurring to keep you on your feet! Great show.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
What channel is this on
Sonja B.
Park Hill, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Could there possibly be a Dexter movie in the future for fans?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who owns all the seasons?
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It used to come on Showtime.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite episode/  scene?