Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used)
Top Questions See all 19 Q&A
- "I hate the ending of the show but other than that great show!" in 6 reviews
- "Must watch and won't be sorry .......... :)" in 5 reviews
- "I would say my biggest disappointment in the whole series was the end, the finale completely went way off into left field and left most fans clutching their remotes, holding a Kleenex, and saying "no, no, no".....repeatedly." in 4 reviews
- "The first couple seasons were the best, so I definitely recommend the first season!!" in 3 reviews
- "Absolutely love this show and always recommend it to anyone looking for a new show to binge watch!" in 3 reviews
He's like the Robin Hood of serial killers (for the mostpart), and hunts his prey - the bad guys who do really evil things and should no longer be here.
Dexter's relationship with his sister is the only real emotion he has, despite the fact that he gets married and even has a child - some things he did for the looks (keeping up with the Jones'), but his love for his sister, Deb, was true.
There was always a new "other" serial killer storyline, whom Dexter caught and worked his ways with.
I loved the books a lot more than the TV series though - and they both ended up going on different tangents. The books are much gorier and darker than the series.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos