Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used) uploaded by Amber M.Dexter: The First Season [4 Discs] (used) uploaded by Jessica T.

BY NONE

Watch Dexter season 1 on DVD in widescreen format because it is wickedly addictive and includes oodles of hungersatisfying bonus materials. Dreamy Michael C Hall stars as cable televisions mostbeloved serial killer and in the first season, fans were introduced to Dexters Dark Passenger for the very first time. In the Dexter DVD of season one, follow Miami Homicide as they track the Ice Truck Killer hoping to bring the gruesome murderer to justice, if Dexter doesnt get to him first. Dexter is based on the compelling novels "Darkly Dreaming Dexter," "Dearly Devoted Dexter" and "Dexter in the Dark" by Jeff Lindsay. Watch Dexter season 1, where the audience learns Dexter Morgan (Emmy and Golden Globenominated actor Michael C Hall from Six Feet Under) was orphaned at the age of four and harbors a traumatic secret. He is adopted by a police officer who recognizes Dexter's homicidal tendencies and guides his son to channel his gruesome passion for human vivisection in a constructive way by killing those heinous perpetrators that are above the law or who have slipped through the cracks of justice, in the Dexter videos. Watch the Dexter season 1 Blu Ray and you will find he is a respected member of the police force, a perfect gentleman and a man with a soft spot for children. It's hard not to like Dexter. The Dexter DVD reveals that although his drive to kill is unflinching, he struggles to emulate normal emotions he doesn't feel and to keep up his appearance as a caring, socially responsible human being. Bonus Features: The Academy of Blood: A Killer CourseWitnessed in Blood: A True Murder InvestigationTwo episodes of Showtime's hit series "Brotherhood"Free download of "The Tudors"The first two chapters of "Dexter in the Dark," the latest Dexter novel by Jeff LindsayAudio commentaries by the cast & producers Buy and watch the Dexter season 1 Widescreen DVD to satisfy your own Dark Passengers need for mustsee TV. see more...

• "I hate the ending of the show but other than that great show!" in 6 reviews
  • "Must watch and won't be sorry .......... :)" in 5 reviews
  • "I would say my biggest disappointment in the whole series was the end, the finale completely went way off into left field and left most fans clutching their remotes, holding a Kleenex, and saying "no, no, no".....repeatedly." in 4 reviews
  • "The first couple seasons were the best, so I definitely recommend the first season!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this show and always recommend it to anyone looking for a new show to binge watch!" in 3 reviews
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg 💉 I love the show Decter! I haven’t seen all of them but I do need to catch up!! The mystery and suspense is awesome! And the fact that he comes so close so many times to getting caught but doesn’t 😍
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Dexter: The First Season was an amazing thriller full of crime, love, murder and mystery! It kept me hooked to the very end and I loved MOST of the seasons after. If you love crime dramas, check this out. Dexter is beautifully horrendous... You will love it!
Tara W.
Phenix City, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh Dexter, *sigh* what can I say about Dexter? Lots! Michael C. Hall was the perfect choice to play our favorite Blood Spatter Analyst/Serial Killer, I truly could not see anyone else pulling this off. I've never been so sad to see a show come to its end. As an avid fan of the ID channel, and other true crime documentaries, this show was the perfect mixture of "could totally happen" and "yeah right!". I don't watch many series but this one immediately drew me in and would not let go. After the very first episode I knew I had been completely slain by Dexter, pun intended. There are so many complex and fascinating characters in this series. Since I don't want to include spoilers I'll just skim them, Debra, Dexter's sister pretty much has every conceivable tragedy you could possibly imagine thrown into her lap throughout the series, yet always seems to come out the other side of it....almost. Her tough as nails, foul mouthed demeanor is exactly the kind of female protagonist that keeps me intrigued in any story. Rita, Dexter's other half as of season two is a little on the meeker side, and a lot stronger than she gives herself credit for, I will only say not to let yourself fall too much in love with her. From Dexter's tough but soft hearted superior Angel, to his zany and decidedly perverted, yet lovable colleague, and his cute as a button little boy Harrison, there aren't too many disappointing characters to be seen here. I would say my biggest disappointment in the whole series was the end, the finale completely went way off into left field and left most fans clutching their remotes, holding a Kleenex, and saying "no, no, no".....repeatedly. *sigh*. I guess they can't please everyone, but that's one ending that left quite a bit to be desired, did he really dump her into the harbor!? Aye. All I can do is shake my head and convince myself that the show didn't really end, it's just on hiatus, and the powers that be didn't really do that to us.

All of this being said, you NEED to watch Dexter! From its beautifully done, genius beginning, to its Kleenex wringing, frustrating end! That is all.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this show, but hated how they ended the series. I keep wishing they would pick up where they left off and tie up some of the loose ends. It's bloody, but not terribly gory. If your into crime shows it offers all the cool forensic stuff, but it's also really funny and dramatic.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Totally obsessed with Dexter. Ended up buying everyone on DVD and re-watching on Netflix. So interesting especially because I work with blood in a lab I feel like this can relate to me aside from the killer so much action couldn't be any happier wish they would've continued
ashley r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best...Show...Ever! After the first five minutes into Season One, I've been hooked. I've even got my dad addicted to this. I'm venturing to say this is better than The Simpsons.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
This was such a great series. I wish I was able to watch when it actually aired. I never paid attention to the soundtrack. The actor who played Dexter was amazing.
Hali N.
Westville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
At first, I will be honest, I wasn't really into the show. It wasn't until about third or fourth episode that I started to get intrigued. I binged watch there after on Netflix. It can be a bit much with the gore, however you quickly will find yourself fascinated. It is a play mash up of drama and comedy with an edge. It's hard not to find yourself loving the psychopath, known as Dexter. The ending had it's disappointments, but also left you with hope more would be to come.
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
This is a show that my boyfriend & I were able to enjoy together which I loved. We have all the seasons & had finished them within the first moth we were dating. I have to say that the first season was one of my favorites & got me hooked. Seems like a weird TV show when you read the description but if you watch an episode, I swear you'll love it.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE Dexter; to the the point that I suggested Dexter as a name for either one of my sons. I started watching season 1 after it went to DVD but marathoned it. The only complaint I have for it is watching the other seasons and seeing how much the quality improved. I have read most of the books, too. Season one was on point!
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
What channel is this on
Sonja B.
Park Hill, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Could there possibly be a Dexter movie in the future for fans?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who owns all the seasons?
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It used to come on Showtime.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was your favorite episode/  scene?