BY NONE

Dexter" stars Michael C. Hall in his Golden Globe(R) and SAG Award-winning role as Dexter Morgan. Season Eight begins six months after LaGuerta's murder - and Dexter is still managing life as a dad, brother, and serial killer. As Deb struggles to deal with the consequences of her actions, a mysterious woman comes to work with Miami Metro, offering first-hand information on Dexter's past. Includes all 12 chillingly dramatic episodes from the final season. "From cop to killer" featurette, Dexter season 8: behind the scenes, Season 8: episode 1 - with the creators, Episode 2 - directed by Michael C. Hall, Episode 3 - dissecting a scene, Episode 4 - with the creators, Ray Donovan: season 1 - episodes 1 & 2. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this show, but hated how they ended the series. I keep wishing they would pick up where they left off and tie up some of the loose ends. It's bloody, but not terribly gory. If your into crime shows it offers all the cool forensic stuff, but it's also really funny and dramatic.
valarie a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh boy do I love this show. I am re-watching it as I type this, at the end of season 7 and I'm getting super anxious because I know that the show is going to end and people are going to start finding out about him! Though, I absolutely HATED the end of season 8. I don't like cliff hanging series finales! It left us with nothing and nothing to hold on to being that there are no more seasons after this. I wish they would bring it back, I love the characters and the story line but did not like the ending to this season....it was such a bummer and I can still remember the uproar of everyone when this originally ended.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Probably one of the best shows on TV. Michael C. Hall is amazing as Dexter and a completely loveable serial killer turned blood analyst working for Miami PD, and the other characters in the show are well done with great character development and great production value! I'm okay w the way it ended tho I wasn't entirely happy that you know, I"ll spare you spoilers.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
You have to watch this show all the way through, however I know a lot of people who weren't too happy about the way it ended. I say - give it a shot. It's a great show and it had to end someway! I still like the first seasons better than the last few because they had a different style to them, but it didn't keep me away.
A A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Dexter's first few seasons, but this show has one of the worst endings I've ever seen - and if you check the web you'll find that others agree. I finished it over a year ago and am still mad!
Dee E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Dexter is a MUST WATCH show! There are twists and turns on every episode...ever season!!! I highly recommend it!!!
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love dexter! It is such a good series that can really keep you entertained and keeps you on your toes! The ending is kind of lame