BY NONE

The fifth season finds Dexter struggling with the guilt over Rita's death. He seeks solace in his old killer ways and embarks on an unexpected and surprising relationship with the mysterious Lumen (Julia Stiles). But Dexter's need to kill overpowers his desire for human connection. Now with a few people closer to discovering the truth about him, how much longer will America's favorite serial killer be able to keep his dark secret? This critically acclaimed original series from Showtime, starring Golden Globe(R) winner Michael C. Hall, is back on DVD with all 12 startling and stirring episodes. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), Interviews. Episodes 1 & 2 of "The Borgias" and "Episodes"; Via E-Bridge Technology: Episodes 1 & 2 of "Californication", Season 4; "Reflecting on Season Five: Julia Stiles". see more...

Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Loved this show, but hated how they ended the series. I keep wishing they would pick up where they left off and tie up some of the loose ends. It's bloody, but not terribly gory. If your into crime shows it offers all the cool forensic stuff, but it's also really funny and dramatic.
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What can I say other than I love this show! Great suspense, thrills and drama. This show always keeps me on my toes and I look forward to every episode! It's definitely a favorite!
Dee E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't think I have a favorite season of Dexter. I fell in love with it from the moment I started watching it. Michael C Hall is amazing.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
While I can't really stand Julia Stiles, this season ended up being pretty good. The story line was, yet again, really great.