BY DEXTER #36 in TV

• Who watched this show, is it any good?3 Answers
  • Did anyone hate the last season like I did? That ending ugh22 Answers
  • I've never watched Dexter before, but I've heard amazing things. Is...16 Answers
Dexter
  • "It's not really gory at all (there are a few gross parts ... he's a serial killer, after all) and it really makes you wonder if there are people out there like Dexter." in 83 reviews
  • "I started watching this series and wasnt that into it at first, however i sat back down and really got into it Dexter was brilliant sad to see it come to an end, it really could have kept going" in 42 reviews
  • "I would have given this show an A, but due to the ending I would have to give it a C. If you have yet to watch it, I would say to stop either the season before the last or halfway through the last season." in 39 reviews
  • "I love the story line and I love how they focus on something big every season and how Dexter solves that problem at the end of the season." in 27 reviews
  • "Again this was one of them shows i started and only watching for maybe 10 minutes and wanted to stop watching because nothing hooked me at this point , thanks god i kept watching because this is one of myy all time favorite shows that I'm currently trying to own the collection of seasons." in 24 reviews
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert
LOVE this show. I feel like so many of the things that we imagine doing, Dexter actually does! The show was very well acted and very engaging. I am sorry that the show has ended. My husband and I binge watched this on Netflix. Of course the show has a very gory theme, but it's very watchable. Of course I have a medical background and can talk about anything over lunch. Some might be more sensitive to that side of the show, but there is so much more to the show than blood. It really shows the complications of relationships and family bonds while Dexter struggles with his compulsions. It's really a fascinating show.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Pop Culture Expert
I really love this show! It was so good! I love the idea of a serial killer who kills serial killers. The story of how Dexter became the killer that he is so great. The show is really great until the second half of the last season. I really loved it up until the end. The ending wasn't great. I won't spoil it but it just wasn't good. The rest of the show was great though. If you check it out be prepared for the ending to be kind of sucky.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
To say that I am obsessed with this show would be an understatement. I love all of the characters... even the ones I hate. And the storyline is so intense. I've never seen anything like it. It's a little gory which I don't mind and is to be expected with a show about a serial killer. I just can't stop watching it. I'm on my second time through and it's just as good as the first time watching it. Absolutely in love with Dexter ♡
Heath C.
Heath C.
Pop Culture Expert
Im my personal top 5 list this show ranks number 1. Dexter is a great show and it has u hooked from episode 1! The casting for dexter was amazing to say the least. I was sad to see the show go off but just maybe there is still hope for another few seasons in the future. Id love to see michael c hall come back as dexter again! If u have not seen this show, i promise if u start it u will not be able to stop!!!!! 💉💉🔪🔪🔪💉💉💉🔪🔪🔪🔪
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Love this show! I started watching it because one of the guys at work said I needed to see it because I am so much like Deb. It took me a few episodes to get hooked but by the 3rd or 4th that was it. I netflix'd all the seasons in no time. A serial killer that only kills serial killers. That is a genius idea right there. I will say it got slow at times but then something new happens and your hooked right back in.
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Just like any other TV show the show starts a little bit slow but then as you watch it does get a lot better. I thought the storyline of this was very ironic and yet so good. It's ironic because he's a serial killer but works for the police department. It has a lot of season and each season gets better and better. The only thing that I did not like about this show was the finale besides that I have no complaints.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Okay.... So I reaaaaaalllly enjoyed this show until it started getting weird in the 6th season. The first 4 seasons had me on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE time. i would stay up watching episode after episode needing to know what was going to happen next. i feel like they should have ended this show before they did. it had an amazing run, but then they dragged it out a bit too long for me
Selena A.
Selena A.
Pop Culture Expert
I seriously LOVED this show. I binge watched all the seasons! I was so excited and pumped! It's so intense because he almost gets caught in the act so many times and there's jut so much. I definitely recommend you watch it although BE PREPARED The ending will pissed you off completely and you will probably regret watching it. BUT Just watch it HAHA its still really good.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Pop Culture Expert
I was so sketchy about watching this show because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Needless to say I got addicted. ALTHOUGH, the ending really pissed me off and I don't know I just wasn't happy with that but the story line was amazing! A serial killer that worked for the cops and no one knew??? Amazing lol you'll love this show if you love intense mystery and drama!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
One of my most favorite series of my entire existence! I could never guess what would happen, I loved all the characters and Dexter did an amazing job of playing his normal life VS killer life. I watched it for years and cried at the last episode, honestly! So sad. I wish they'd bring it back, but it's kind of cool to leave it how it is too.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
North Bend, OR
Who is your least favorite character on the show?
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Norristown, PA
Did anyone hate the last season like I did? That ending ugh
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
I've never watched Dexter before, but I've heard amazing things. Is it worth it?
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
What Season was your favorite? And why?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
What do you think of his relationship with Hannah? Is it good for him? Or just causes too many complications because of Deb?