- "It's not really gory at all (there are a few gross parts ... he's a serial killer, after all) and it really makes you wonder if there are people out there like Dexter." in 83 reviews
- "I started watching this series and wasnt that into it at first, however i sat back down and really got into it Dexter was brilliant sad to see it come to an end, it really could have kept going" in 42 reviews
- "I would have given this show an A, but due to the ending I would have to give it a C. If you have yet to watch it, I would say to stop either the season before the last or halfway through the last season." in 39 reviews
- "I love the story line and I love how they focus on something big every season and how Dexter solves that problem at the end of the season." in 27 reviews
- "Again this was one of them shows i started and only watching for maybe 10 minutes and wanted to stop watching because nothing hooked me at this point , thanks god i kept watching because this is one of myy all time favorite shows that I'm currently trying to own the collection of seasons." in 24 reviews
The first three seasons of Dexter were the best, but really the only season that was horrible was the very last season because I didn’t like the way the show ended and neither did any of the viewers. Dexter deserved a better ending than that! The casting was perfect and the storylines and characters were very well written until the end. I love interesting shows about serial killers, so this one was my favorite. It is unique because it shows you his story and kind of makes you root for him even though he’s a serial killer because he’s killing bad people.
This was the first show I watched on netflix I think. It was really .... weird but so intriguing. Dexter was pretty monotone, he kept a lot of secrets under wraps, and so many messed up deaths happened it was so annoying but it kept me involved and curious as a viewer. I hated the ending so much I really thought Dexter would have ended up better than the way he did. This show really made me wonder about vigilantes, I mean he worked in blood and law enforcement job and still sought justice on his own
Dexter is the kind of serial killer show where you like the serial killer and are on his side. He is a vigilante killer. The acting on this show is really good and so is the plot for all of the seasons. I love this show and I love Micheal C. Hall who plays Dexter. Dexter is a deep character with many layers. Highly recommended
This has been one of my favorite TV series to this day. I loved this show with all of my heart but the ending fell short and left me disappointed. I’m really hoping they end up doing a Dexter spin-off sooner or later. Dexter is one of the best TV shows out there! I’ve rewatched it at least three times.
I really hate scary things, HATE IT. But I was obsessed with this show. It was so good, such good twists, good acting. Good relationships. I’m so sad it’s over because this is like the first show I binged. You can watch on Netflix.
Dexter is such a good show I can't tell you how happy I am that I started watching it something bug happens every episode! And it keeps getting better I didn't like it at first but after 3-4 episodes I fell IN LOVE with this show. It's mystery and its serial killers and it's just amazing show!!
The show was absolutely amazing and I could not stop watching it. Every season had such a great story and though Dexter is a serial killer, you learn to absolutely love him. The show has a lot of drama, mystery, suspense, and a lot of humor. The storylines can be twisted and keep you on the edge of your seat with every episode. I would highly recommend the show￼
Dexter will always be one of my all time favorite shows. Of course the law enforcement side of me loves it, due to this is what the show is about. Dexter starts out slow, but it gets better. This is the type of show that keeps you guessing, and not want to turn the tv off. Dexter has a reasoning behind what he does. My fiance and I both loved this show.
I like shows like this, but Dexter seems super weird to me. I can't get pass that. They way he talks and narrates is definitely creepy. I don't care for the story plots, they could have made things more interesting instead of solving each case every episode. It would be better if there were more twists to the stories.
Dexter is your friendly neighborhood serial killer and blood spatter analyst. This show really delves into the monster inside all of us and puts a name and face to mental illness. Great show that gives you much to think about. They shouldn't have killed off Rita though, that was just mean.
Q & A
Who is your least favorite character on the show?
Did anyone hate the last season like I did? That ending ugh
What Season was your favorite? And why?
I've never watched Dexter before, but I've heard amazing things. Is it worth it?
What do you think of his relationship with Hannah? Is it good for him? Or just causes too many complications because of Deb?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos