Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Dexter is my favorite show of all time! Right from the first episode of the season to the last of season 8, it captures you and your attention. I love the twists and turns the writers and producers provided. I also love the fact that they weren't afraid to kill off important characters, and that to me made it seem more realistic. I found Harry's code for Dexter very interesting and original. There are people who complain about the ending, but it honestly left me flabbergasted and leaves your mind racing. Maybe there will be a continuation, and people need to relax. I definitely want to see a continuation and I totally want to read the books. I think people who don't like Dexter just don't understand the whole concept of the show, and want to see killings 24/7. Dexter is far far more than that, every move he makes has meaning behind it.
LOVE this show. I feel like so many of the things that we imagine doing, Dexter actually does! The show was very well acted and very engaging. I am sorry that the show has ended. My husband and I binge watched this on Netflix. Of course the show has a very gory theme, but it's very watchable. Of course I have a medical background and can talk about anything over lunch. Some might be more sensitive to that side of the show, but there is so much more to the show than blood. It really shows the complications of relationships and family bonds while Dexter struggles with his compulsions. It's really a fascinating show.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I really love this show! It was so good! I love the idea of a serial killer who kills serial killers. The story of how Dexter became the killer that he is so great. The show is really great until the second half of the last season. I really loved it up until the end. The ending wasn't great. I won't spoil it but it just wasn't good. The rest of the show was great though. If you check it out be prepared for the ending to be kind of sucky.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
To say that I am obsessed with this show would be an understatement. I love all of the characters... even the ones I hate. And the storyline is so intense. I've never seen anything like it. It's a little gory which I don't mind and is to be expected with a show about a serial killer. I just can't stop watching it. I'm on my second time through and it's just as good as the first time watching it. Absolutely in love with Dexter ♡
Heath C.
Heath C.
Im my personal top 5 list this show ranks number 1. Dexter is a great show and it has u hooked from episode 1! The casting for dexter was amazing to say the least. I was sad to see the show go off but just maybe there is still hope for another few seasons in the future. Id love to see michael c hall come back as dexter again! If u have not seen this show, i promise if u start it u will not be able to stop!!!!! 💉💉🔪🔪🔪💉💉💉🔪🔪🔪🔪
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Love this show! I started watching it because one of the guys at work said I needed to see it because I am so much like Deb. It took me a few episodes to get hooked but by the 3rd or 4th that was it. I netflix'd all the seasons in no time. A serial killer that only kills serial killers. That is a genius idea right there. I will say it got slow at times but then something new happens and your hooked right back in.
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
Just like any other TV show the show starts a little bit slow but then as you watch it does get a lot better. I thought the storyline of this was very ironic and yet so good. It's ironic because he's a serial killer but works for the police department. It has a lot of season and each season gets better and better. The only thing that I did not like about this show was the finale besides that I have no complaints.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
Okay.... So I reaaaaaalllly enjoyed this show until it started getting weird in the 6th season. The first 4 seasons had me on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE time. i would stay up watching episode after episode needing to know what was going to happen next. i feel like they should have ended this show before they did. it had an amazing run, but then they dragged it out a bit too long for me
Selena A.
Selena A.
I seriously LOVED this show. I binge watched all the seasons! I was so excited and pumped! It's so intense because he almost gets caught in the act so many times and there's jut so much. I definitely recommend you watch it although BE PREPARED The ending will pissed you off completely and you will probably regret watching it. BUT Just watch it HAHA its still really good.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
I was so sketchy about watching this show because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Needless to say I got addicted. ALTHOUGH, the ending really pissed me off and I don't know I just wasn't happy with that but the story line was amazing! A serial killer that worked for the cops and no one knew??? Amazing lol you'll love this show if you love intense mystery and drama!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
North Bend, OR
Who is your least favorite character on the show?
Gabbie F.
Gabbie F.
Norristown, PA
Did anyone hate the last season like I did? That ending ugh
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
What Season was your favorite? And why?
Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
I've never watched Dexter before, but I've heard amazing things. Is it worth it?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
What do you think of his relationship with Hannah? Is it good for him? Or just causes too many complications because of Deb?