- "It's not really gory at all (there are a few gross parts ... he's a serial killer, after all) and it really makes you wonder if there are people out there like Dexter." in 83 reviews
- "I started watching this series and wasnt that into it at first, however i sat back down and really got into it Dexter was brilliant sad to see it come to an end, it really could have kept going" in 42 reviews
- "I would have given this show an A, but due to the ending I would have to give it a C. If you have yet to watch it, I would say to stop either the season before the last or halfway through the last season." in 39 reviews
- "I love the story line and I love how they focus on something big every season and how Dexter solves that problem at the end of the season." in 27 reviews
- "Again this was one of them shows i started and only watching for maybe 10 minutes and wanted to stop watching because nothing hooked me at this point , thanks god i kept watching because this is one of myy all time favorite shows that I'm currently trying to own the collection of seasons." in 24 reviews
The show is very dramatic.
I like how they truly portray Dexter especially in the beginning as a true psychopath. By this I mean that he is truly portrayed as a man who has no feelings and does not always understand others feelings. He just does things to fit in so he wont be suspicious.
This show was gripping and you will never know what happens next which is my favorite type of show.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos