BY DEXATRIM

The Power To Lose Weight!  With Real Green Tea! dexatrim Natural® Extra Energy Formula is a dual-action dietary supplement that when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise plan stimulates the body s natural ability to burn fat and calories & gives you added energy.* It contains herbal extracts and minerals from around the world which have been standardized and tested to insure quality. Green Tea - contains EGCG, a powerful antioxidant, and caffeine to promote thermogenesis and boost fat metabolism.* Chromium - assists in carbohydrates and fat metabolism.* Asian  Ginseng - helps maintain energy levels while dieting.* Ephedrine Free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Satisfaction Guaranteed: You must be completely satisfied with see more...

Christy S.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually took this way back in high school and it worked great, of course I also didn't need to lose weight but it gave me energy. I tried again recently and sadly nothing. First couple days helped with appetite control, then it just made me feel icky and still want to munch.
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Always loved the Dexatrim brand. It doesn't make me feel jittery, like other diet pill brands, and I've been using it for years.
Abby H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really does give you energy. I take it when I have to work double shifts and it helps get me thru the day.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
Good energy throughout the day. I thought that this wasn't going to work but i feel good after taking it
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Do these make you feel jittery?