BY DEXATRIM

Extended release formula – action works all day. Ephedra-free. Multi-action formula helps boost energy, metabolism and reduce hunger.*. Vitamin B complex: Converts food to fuel, boosts metabolism and reduces stress*. Chromium: Supports carbohydrate and fat metabolism*. Ginseng: Fights fatigue*. EGCG from real green tea: Enhances metabolism* It is recommended to follow a healthy diet and exercise plan when using this product. Check with your healthcare provider before beginning this or any other diet program. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• How long is it safe to continue to use this product witho...3 Answers
  • Does this product cause headaches or dizziness like sever...1 Answers
Erica S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I used to take these in the past when they first came out. They were very popular for a reason. They definitely suppressed your appetite, thus helping you with weight loss. I didn't notice it making my heart race or get any strange arrhythmia's like many similar dietary supplements can do, which I really liked. I didn't feel wired or bouncing off the wall with energy due to excessive amounts of caffeine that are usually a hidden ingredient in many dietary products. I just felt like my normal self but with a little more pep in my step. They did taste chalky though but ALL* dietary pills do & they were on the larger side but once again, that is normal for supplements.
Nikki B.
This is a great product that really helps control my hunger cravings throughout the entire day! Be sure to drink a lot of liquids when taking this so it can work even better and so you don't feel dehydrated. If you follow that and the instructions on the back you'll be good to go.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Honestly I thought this was going to work but it didn't curb my appetite and it was a bummer because I had heard good things about it! I don't know if it's because I purchased a newer version or what but other then that I like that they have green tea in this product because green tea does help with energy and weight loss!
Kristina R.
I've used this product a few times and has seemed to help me quite a bit when trying not to over consume! I had no serious problems or side effects from it. I got my mom to try it and she loved it also. It won't make you lose 100 lbs but will help you jump start a great diet!
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
The caplets are great! does the job. gets the weight off. Yes I recommend and yes I will buy again. Remember drink water.
Cheryl  V.
I have used this product in the past and it works great. Water consumption is the most important thing to remember when you are taking these. The only problem I had was I would actually forget to eat. You Have to be very motivated to use a product like this and stick with a workout routine
Cheryl  V.
How long is it safe to continue to use this product without becoming dependent
Caitlin C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does this product cause headaches or dizziness like several other appetite controls?