BY DEXATRIM

Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of any product made by Dexatrim. It never worked for my mother when I was a child. Mostly caffeine. And in my opinion, it doesn't work to this day. The only thing that makes you smaller is changing your diet and adding exercise. Not some "magic pill" or, in this case, effervescent tablet.
Rima J.
These do not work. I tried to lose a few pounds using these but unfortunately it was a waste of money like most things over the counter. Don't waste your money.
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
Dexatrim is a waste of money and time. and this product of theres does not taste good and it does nothing for me when it comes to weightloss
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dexatrim Max 2O, Mixed Berry Flavor, Effervescent Tablets, 20 Tablets (Pack of 2) are great for losing weight
Carolyn Y.
Love thisM has a great taste to it! And it works, don't get no better than that! Most def wodth the money!
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
I lost some weight with this it helped some but I didn't stay with it iam goung to start it up again
Cassie L.
Tellico Plns, TN
Really great product it worked for me and i encourage everyone to buy it its really worth your money
Abby H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has a good taste to them so they're not hard to swallow. Pretty good product. I'd buy again.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
Wasn't this the Anna Nicole product? Does it work? Is it still legal?