BY DEWYTREE

Brand from South Korea: DEWYTREE. Tea tree ingredient provides soothing care for sensitive skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Shalenny B.
Hope
I love there products but i can’t find them in the stores i shop at and i go online to there website and everything is in Korean,but still awesome product you can find some products in tj maxx.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this from facetory and i love sheet masks. this particular one helps with acne. the tea tree oil in it helps reduce inflammation and redness of acne. this is also good for those with oily skin, it helps to balance out the skin.
Hope B.
I received this sheet mask in my Facetory subscription box. The ADORBALE packaging made me first fall in love with this mask. I decided to give it a try ( I have dry acne prone skin). I put it on my face and I noticed a cooling/stinging sensation which I find relaxing. Not a painful stinging but it's an alert that it's working haha. I waited for about 20 minutes and took this off. My face looks so glowy and soft. Love this mask! Definitely would recommend this!
Zahra D.
Honestly I didn’t notice that much if a difference in my skin after using this mask. It left my skin greasy, oily and shiny.