Dewytree Blooming Face Ginseng Mask - 1 Box Of 8 Sheets

Dewytree Blooming Face Ginseng Mask - 1 Box Of 8 Sheets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dewytree Blooming Face Ginseng Mask - 1 Box Of 8 Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dewytree Blooming Face Ginseng Mask - 1 Box Of 8 Sheets uploaded by Taylor T.
I let this box of masks sit for a couple months because I’m usually really picky about ingredients. I decided to give it a shot and I’m pleasantly surprised! Instructions say to cleanse+tone prior to application, but since i didn’t have any toner on me i just put the mask on for about 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, I took it off and was skeptical because there was SO much product left on my face. Instructions said to let the product sink into my skin so i waited for about 5 minutes and then my skin was glowing!!!!!!!! It feels refreshed! I’d give it 5 stars but I’m not sure how my skin will react in the morning since there still is a lil residue of product and i have sensitive skin.. I’ll keep u posted tho!

Looking for your answer?