BY DEWAR'S

Dewar's® "White Label®" Blended Scotch Whisky.
By appointment to her majesty queen Elizabeth II.
Scotch whisky distillers, John Dewar & Sons Ltd, Perthshire, Scotland.
One of Scotland's most awarded whiskies since 1846, a tradition of craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality.
40% Alc/Vol.
Distilled blended & bottled by John Dewar & Sons Ltd Perthshire Scotland.
1.75L. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "You will never find a really good bottle of Scotch at that price, it good to drink alone or with small splash of ginger :)" in 1 review
  • "This is a very smooth great tasting scotch very worth the price you pay better if served chilled " in 1 review
Ana G.
I really like this one i like to have it with ice or sometimes mix it with sprite. It has a really good taste, its not super expensive. Its a good option i would recommend it
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Usualmente Dewars no es uno de mis favoritos pero hay que reconocer que es un buen whisky, es el favorito de mi abuelo cada vez que lo visito le llevo una botella.
Jessica c.
Webster Grvs, MO
This is what my step mother-in-law drinks. For some reason I can't get over that she drinks it so I don't particularly enjoy it either. Maybe you can get your mother-in-law drunk on it and have a good night.
Mari M.
I don't drink this usually. My mother loves this drink when she does have one. I sometimes take shots of it and I may say it doesn't go down smooth at all. It's a strong drink.
Matt S.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really just a well scotch blend. There's nothing wrong with that it is just not a single malt. It's great to serve at a party. But if I'm drinking to enjoy my scotch it is certainly not my first choice.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This drink only loses a star because I normally do not drink scotch. It is not common for me to drink this however when I have drank it I was pleasantly surprised. It is easy to drink on the rocks and is quite smooth.
sonya g.
Awesome product and a brand you can trust. You know it's going to taste delicious every time. I love to serve this at parties served of ice. Also a great gift to give to scotch lovers.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not really a fan of scotch but my uncle drinks this all the time and any time I've had it it's probably one of the better scotches without being ridiculously expensive
christina r.
Bronx, NY
I love this scotch so mush if u don't have henny this will be a great replacement. would throw a party with out this in my house my family and friends wont allow it lol ;)
Emmi M.
This taste really good in the dominican republic they drinks this a lot. Its good with ice but i won't drinks this to much if you want to wake you the next day.
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Straight up or on the rocks?