BY DEWALT #45 in Tools

Top handle Variable speed jig saw Tool free blade changing Accepts universal and T shank blades Orbital action for faster cuts in wood Includes dust blower and kit box 18.20" x 16.20" x 5.90" see more...

Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I've been doing carpentry 20 years and have owned many different jigsaws but the one I still have is the DeWalt it is heavy duty easy to use and has never failed me yet for sure the best jigsaw made hands down I recommend it 2 any one doing woodwork
Mandy B.
Dewalt makes great tools, and I'm almost always brand loyal. However, I have a jig saw by Skil, and I love it so much more than my Dad's DeWalt jig saw. This DeWalt jig doesn't have the scrolling, circular option for a cut like my Skil. This is probably one of the very few DeWalt products I choose to avoid because I know of a better option.
Lin L.
Frisco, TX
This is hands down my favorite Jigsaw. The keyless blade change is a huge plus, and it has enough power to cut through 3/4" plywood easily, making smooth curves and clean cuts. No, I'm a bit of a Dewalt brand snob, but this jig far outperforms my similar Black & Decker and Hitachi products.
Denise B.
Silver Creek, MS
I love restoring old furniture and home projects. This particular saw is very precise, very easy to maneuver even for a lady and not nearly as heavy as my old one. 100% recommend for all around the house projects and even for professional jobs.
Michael L.
Centerville, UT
This jigsaw is strong and reliable. I have completed many project that involved cutting metal and wood. It has not given up on me yet. I recommend this for a number projects. This does require skill to use. Don't cut yourself.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Good quality jigsaw that really seems like it's going to hold up over time. Blades are also good and were not very difficult to change.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
This is my own jigsaw. I like it and it works great. My family has used Dewalt and has been happy with their tools, so I chose this.
Brianna M.
One of the best big saws out there if your in construction then you have to buy this. This is one of the best brands. Works great!
Jeff G.
Fort Wayne, IN
This jig saw is great, I use it all the time. It's very durable and lasts a long time. I'd totally recommend Dewalt tools too anyone.
Jordan A.
This particular model of jig saw is a very reliable one. DeWalt tools are normally my go-to for home projects. I highly recommend!