Home & GardenHome ImprovementToolsDewalt
Heavy Duty Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Saw Kit DW331K

Dewalt Heavy Duty Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Saw Kit DW331K

by Dewalt

Top handle Variable speed jig saw Tool free blade changing Accepts universal and T shank blades Orbital action for faster cuts in wood Includes dust blower and kit box 18.20" x 16.20" x 5.90"

Does this cut evenly and are the blades sturdy? What thickness of wood can this cut ?
Start your review of Dewalt Heavy Duty Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Saw Kit DW331K!
How would you rate this product?
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Dewalt Heavy Duty Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Saw Kit DW331K uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Home Depot
El jig saw with kyless blade change es una herramienta muy útil al momento de hacer cortes con muchas curvas
Darren F.
Croydon, Surrey
My Dewalt jigsaw is still working well after many years of use, wouldn’t be without my Dewalt tools.
Karen B.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Dewalt Heavy Duty Variable Speed Top Handle Jig Saw Kit DW331K uploaded by Karen B.
This Dewalt cordless jig saw is a must-have! Dewalt has the best tools. My husband uses this jig saw regularly at the job site it is a great investment! They are lightweight and durable .
Tracey P.
Shady Cove, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Dewalt. I have been a Dewalt Fan since I got married and my dad made sure I had a 4pc Dewalt Kit & Jobsite Radio to Match. He wanted me to have quality tools since so was a newlywed & 1st time home owner. Dewalt has only gotten better over the last 20 years. The batteries have gotten smaller & lighter but the have 60x more power. They make high quality products that preform and are super durable and quality. It’s worth the money to have quality tools. Yeah you can buy much cheaper tools at Harbor Freight that have a “lifetime” warranty. So that means you will be spending you valuable DIY saturdays in line returning a junk power tool for a new one that will last ten minutes and once again your driving back to exchange. Buy quality and buy Dewalt. They are the very best power tool available in my opinion.
Lindsey Z.
Decorator Expert Level 8
This has been a great saw it had a little bit of a learning curve for me just learning to be able to follow my line and where I'm at but it's been really great being able to get in there without having to worry about a cord and having good battery life and being able to cut things out of plywood or if I have to cut a hole in a wall to fix something or put in an electrical service it's just been great
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I've been doing carpentry 20 years and have owned many different jigsaws but the one I still have is the DeWalt it is heavy duty easy to use and has never failed me yet for sure the best jigsaw made hands down I recommend it 2 any one doing woodwork
Michael L.
Centerville, UT
This jigsaw is strong and reliable. I have completed many project that involved cutting metal and wood. It has not given up on me yet. I recommend this for a number projects. This does require skill to use. Don't cut yourself.
Egle A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
my husband works in construction. therefore only buy good hands. has many Dewal tools, he is very happy to use these tools. dewalt tools are very expensive, but durable and very good
jared J.
picayune
Purchased at: Peter Thomas Roth
This great jigsaw has plenty power and has the dewalt Guarantee great for the Professional or the DYII homeowner
Mandy B.
Dewalt makes great tools, and I'm almost always brand loyal. However, I have a jig saw by Skil, and I love it so much more than my Dad's DeWalt jig saw. This DeWalt jig doesn't have the scrolling, circular option for a cut like my Skil. This is probably one of the very few DeWalt products I choose to avoid because I know of a better option.