HardwareToolsDewalt
DCF889B Cordless Impact Wrench,200V,1/2 In

DEWALT DCF889B Cordless Impact Wrench,20.0V,1/2 In.

by Dewalt

Shop for Tools & Hardware at The Home Depot. The DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench with Detent Pin (Tool-Only) is designed for mechanical contractors, plumbers, automotive mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals and remodelers who demand a tool for difficult fastening applications, such as driving and removing fasteners or nuts and bolts in wood, metal and concrete. Powerful with 400 ft. lbs. of torque, this impact wrench also has a variable speed trigger with an electric brake for added control and delivers 1500 RPM and 2300 IPM. Comfortable to use and easy to control with its ergonomic handle, this impact wrench is also strong and reliable for long-lasting use on the jobsite or for DIY projects around your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DEWALT DCF889B Cordless Impact Wrench,20.0V,1/2 In.!
Rachelle C.
Great Falls, MT
Lobe Dewalt tools all in general. But my favorite tool is the drill! The 20v is perfect for almost any job. Not too heavy , and fits great in your hand... I highly recommend Dewalt tools to anyone looking to buy reasonable priced and good quality..
Victor D.
Guttenberg, NJ
Purchased at: Home Depot
This tool beat purchase. Makes my car repairs at home that much easier. Did breaks the other and this tool was the leader.
Laura S.
North Augusta, SC
DEWALT DCF889B Cordless Impact Wrench,20.0V,1/2 In. uploaded by Laura S.
Strong Powerful Battery lasts for a long time!!! Tuff tool for any tuff job. I dropped it sounded like it cracked picked it up and kept on drilling! Affordable. Batteries cost a little more than I woukd like to pay . I recommend the Dewalt 20v Max For any kind of job .

Looking for your answer?