DEWALT DCF885M2 Cordless Impact Driver Kit,20V,1/4 In. uploaded by Jeremiah f.

BY DEWALT #28 in Tools

Shop for Tools & Hardware at The Home Depot. The DEWALT DCF885M2 is features a compact (5.55 in. front to back), lightweight (3.4 lbs.) design that fits into tight areas. DEWALT XR Lithium-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs. Backed by a DEWALT 3 Year Limited Warranty for added peace of mind. see more...

Matt S.
This is the greatest Driver I’ve ever used! It’s a one stop get it done tool I built a deck with it and I love the power and drive it has behind each screw plus it’s short body means you can get it in your hand and use it in tight spaces! I’ve driven 1000’s of screws and I’d never use a different drill/driver
Jada S.
Carnegie
My boyfriend works in cement construction and these are his absolute favorite to use! The batteries last a long time, they don’t get overly hot, they’re affordable, and they’re bright so you don’t leave them around if you’re busy.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
I use this drill almost every day at work. This thing is awesome. It's great for driving screws into wood. The battery life lasts forever it seems. Can't go wrong buying this drill 👍👍👍
Brad J.
Solid solid solid. This is a great driver that can be used for multiple jobs. I own a Dewalt drill and Driver, both in 20V lithium ion. I have used this same driver to drill hills into slabs of concrete, wood, metal, etc.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Always my go to drill my grandpa used Dewalt 18 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC720KA and my dad the same. So I upgraded to the DEWALT DCF885M2 Cordless Impact Driver Kit,20V,1/4 In. And never been happier. It gets the job done and it's so small and light you can get it in spot I couldn't ever get my other drills. I can use it on job sites or just projects around the house.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I work at Lowe's so I see many many tools a day this driller has to be far my favorite drill I got a great deal on it spent $120 and it is been so were the money I have spent I use it nearly every day and do not regret my decision purchasing
Morgan W.
This impact driver is a great addition to my tool collection! Love this Dewalt 20v cordless kit. The 20v battery lasts a really long time just on one charge
Paul T.
Fantastic tool.  The only thing I use to drive screws.  I never reach for my regular Dewalt drill/driver unless I am drilling a hole.  For driving lag screws and tightening bolts, this has the power.  It is not quite strong enough to do lug nuts on your car, but oh well, if you are working on your car, odds are you have air tools for that.
Travis M.
Ive used this drill daily for two years straight never had a problem with it, it’s a tuff drill. I’ve dropped it 6feet off my latter and other places a few times an didn’t even faze it. I would recommend this drill to anyone, because of the power an strength of it.
Dewalt strong!!