Dewalt 9.6 To 18 Volt Charger & Radio DC012

by Dewalt

#5 in Tools

Charger and radio 1 hour charger for 9.6V to 18V DEWALT battery packs AM and FM digital tuner with LCD display, built-in clock and 8 station memory presets Auxiliary port allows connection to CD players, MP3 players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable, not included High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception Weather sealed charger door opens easily for fast battery changes

How is the sound quality of this unit?
What do you guys think!? Is it loud? My husband works in construction so I'm thinking on buying it for him.
Does this have a hand crank?
Start your review of Dewalt 9.6 To 18 Volt Charger & Radio DC012!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoRogersville, MO
Love this radio! Before we had built in speakers, we used this by our pool to listen to music and sports. It is loud, holds a charge, and very durable. I wouldn't recommend this, but-we left it outside overnight during a storm once and it still worked great afterwards! We use it now for camping or for out in the garage to listen to games.
a year agolouisville
My father owns one of these. He says it was the best purchase ever. He brings it with him fishing, camping, and even working outside. Has any USB port to connect phone. Radio gets very loud and sounds well. Very lightweight.
2 years agoCresco, PA
I worked construction with my dad for almost 10 years and we have had our fair share of radios... but let me tell you, dewalt makes a radio that is like no other. These things are super durable. The sound comes in clear, they are easy to use, and they can take one heck of a beating!! Must have
2 years agoTunkhannock
I'm a roofer and I have this radio with me every job I go on and I'm not even lying this radio had survived a hundred foot drop I picked it up plugged it right back in and it worked this radio is amazing
3 years agoGriffin , GA
My ex had one of these forever, it's designed perfect for construction sites. It has a pretty good sound too. I recommend to anyone in need of an outdoor/job site radio.
2 years ago
I got this for my birthday a couple of years ago. The speakers are fantastic and the setup is rugged and made for use on a worksite. It can be powered by any dewalt 18V battery and can also be plugged into a wall outlet. If it's plugged in, there are also multiple plug ins ON the radio that are extremely easy to access. Mine doesn't have Bluetooth capability, but it does have an auxiliary option, so you can plug in any music player you have. Love it!
2 years agoDavison , MI
We love our radio and use it daily. I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he never goes to work without it. He works in a high dust and dirt area and this radio has held up perfectly. Ours has a bottle opener on the side, a charging station for phones , and regular extra plugs as well. Ours has Bluetooth so we can connect our phones or iPods wirelessly. It’s a very heavy duty radio and it is expensive but seriously worth it.
3 years agoGreenbelt , MD
I just picked this up to use on the boat. It's surprisingly light weight even with the battery in it. Plug it in and it charges the battery so you don't have to worry extra accessories. I've gotten great radio reception on the water and it plays music from an iPhone equally as good. You can set the time and multiple radio presets. As long as it holds up long term I am highly satisfied!
3 years ago
My brother has had this radio for years. It's perfect for a camp site, or out door party. Sturdy, durable and great sound. They are fairly affordable, and worth having around for an outdoor stereo. I would recommend this!
5 years agoWest Monroe, LA
I bought this for my husband two Christmases ago. He uses it daily while he works in a shop full of noise, the radio gets loud enough for him to hear and it is also durable and tough which he needs in his line of work. It hasn't had a single problem for two years and its still running strong!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...