Dewalt 9.6 To 18 Volt Charger & Radio DC012 uploaded by Kiersten M.Dewalt 9.6 To 18 Volt Charger & Radio DC012 uploaded by Victor G.

BY DEWALT #6 in Tools

Charger and radio 1 hour charger for 9.6V to 18V DEWALT battery packs AM and FM digital tuner with LCD display, built-in clock and 8 station memory presets Auxiliary port allows connection to CD players, MP3 players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable, not included High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception Weather sealed charger door opens easily for fast battery changes see more...

• How is the sound quality of this unit?2 Answers
  • What do you guys think!? Is it loud? My husband works in ...2 Answers
  • Does this have a hand crank?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
We love our radio and use it daily. I bought this for my husband for his birthday and he never goes to work without it. He works in a high dust and dirt area and this radio has held up perfectly. Ours has a bottle opener on the side, a charging station for phones , and regular extra plugs as well. Ours has Bluetooth so we can connect our phones or iPods wirelessly. It’s a very heavy duty radio and it is expensive but seriously worth it.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
We got this for camping and man does t come in handy. I like that I don’t have to worry about it getting wet or breaking because it’s super sturdy! The volume and sound is nice too for the price. You’ll def get your moneys worth out of it!
Erik H.
Tunkhannock
I'm a roofer and I have this radio with me every job I go on and I'm not even lying this radio had survived a hundred foot drop I picked it up plugged it right back in and it worked this radio is amazing
Mandy B.
I got this for my birthday a couple of years ago. The speakers are fantastic and the setup is rugged and made for use on a worksite. It can be powered by any dewalt 18V battery and can also be plugged into a wall outlet. If it's plugged in, there are also multiple plug ins ON the radio that are extremely easy to access. Mine doesn't have Bluetooth capability, but it does have an auxiliary option, so you can plug in any music player you have. Love it!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Love this radio! Before we had built in speakers, we used this by our pool to listen to music and sports. It is loud, holds a charge, and very durable. I wouldn't recommend this, but-we left it outside overnight during a storm once and it still worked great afterwards! We use it now for camping or for out in the garage to listen to games.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
I worked construction with my dad for almost 10 years and we have had our fair share of radios... but let me tell you, dewalt makes a radio that is like no other. These things are super durable. The sound comes in clear, they are easy to use, and they can take one heck of a beating!! Must have
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
My husband received this as a wedding gift nearly seven years ago. He uses the charger function for his DeWALT drill and we both use the radio while gardening and working on projects in the garage. It still works as well as it did the day that he received it. High quality and durable!
Efren L.
Duarte
Battery last pretty long and it has 8 stations you could save to make your life easier so you could enjoy your music. And since I’m always working outside with took and wood it’s pretty durable even when I have hit it pretty hard.
Andrew W.
I've used other brands of these outdoor work stereos and DeWalt is by far the best. Im a construction worker and these things are tough mine has withstood rain, cold and it has fallen from 10 to 12 feet and takes the abuse. If you love listening to music while you work you need a DeWalt stereo.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
My ex had one of these forever, it's designed perfect for construction sites. It has a pretty good sound too. I recommend to anyone in need of an outdoor/job site radio.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do you think there products are worth the price?
Sadie J.
Does this have a hand crank?
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I have the Orange one. Do they offer other colors?
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 3
What do you guys think!? Is it loud? My husband works in construction so I'm thinking on buying it for him.
Rebecca S.