BY DEWALT #24 in Tools

Hammerdrill driver Best in class length for improved balance and better control Patented 3 speed all metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time XRP™ extended run time batteries provide long run time and battery life  LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces Kit includes one 1 hour charger, two 18 volt XRP™ batteries. 360° side handle and heavy duty kit box 1/2" self tightening chuck 450 UWO high power high efficiency motor 18 volts see more...

• "This drill works great but is really heavy..." in 1 review
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
This is an item that everyone must have in their house. The battery is super long-lasting and the drill is extra powerful- I've used this for both large and small jobs around the house including hanging chandeliers, mounting two TVs, and dozens of photos and artwork up onto the walls. Worth the money, It's very durable.
Zach N.
oxford
This is a drill that everyone should have around the house. It is great for everything and can be used by more than just a carpenter. It is light weight, comfortable, and priced at a great rate. I have dropped it repeatedly and still works like it is brand-new.
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
Very powerful and durable hammer drill. It's quick and simple to change out the drill bits. I somehow broke out once. Took it to the nearby dealer and got it fixed for free. I have to deduct one point because of the weight. It's kinda heavy. Over time, it just wears me out.
Belle J.
Lamoni, IA
I had one of these that I replaced with another brand after the life of the battery was a draw back. Otherwise this is pretty consistent on performance. I just wish the rechargeable batteries lasted longer. I replaced them twice (too expensive) before I moved on.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My boyfriend got this from his dad for Christmas because we desperately needed a drill. And I probably use it was more than he does. I find it easy to use, easy to charge, and pretty powerful. Works great for the small projects I have.
Michael L.
Centerville, UT
This has been the best drill I have ever owned. I have dropped my drill from 15 feet and it did not break. I did however burn out my first one trying auger through steel. I do not recommend auguring through steel.
Brooke D.
Freaky is the only brand i will use for power tools. I've tried other popular brands that are slightly cheaper and always have problems! This is what my dad has always used as a carpenter for 18 years.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
My house would be boring without this drill! I use it for everything from building furniture to hanging pictures on the wall. The battery lasts months between charge
Cindy J.
Tulsa, OK
My boyfriend owns one of these and most of the other Dewalt tools he loves it and I also have use it , it does the job well
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
For a cordless hammer drill it works pretty well. However I find that corded ones have more power four really tough jobs.
Victor G.
Mesa, Az
Recently purchased a Milwaukee hammer drill combo with impact drill light and Sawzall for around $350 does DeWalt have anything similar