BY DEWALT #2 in Tools

Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue Single sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces Includes 1 hour charger two 18 volt batteries screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box 2 speed settings 18 volt 1,700 maximum rpm 17 clutch settings see more...

• Do you like how well it works4 Answers
  • Is this a high quality drill? I want to purchase one for ...7 Answers
  • Is an 18 Volt the best that you can buy. Also which name ...3 Answers
Cody M.
E Bernstadt, KY
Very well built and holds up very well the only downfall is it's outdated. The battery is big and heavy compared to the 20 volt series. The battery life is also less than the 20 volt series but back to the 18 volt. It is a very good drill perfect for smaller projects or ha e a second battery always charged. It holds up very well the only downfall is the battery life. But there also is a 18 volt- 20 volt adapter you can purchase for it which would work but besides the battery they are very rigid and well built. They can take abuse and still keep on ticking. Definitely the best brand of cordless power tools I ha e ever used.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I love all the dewalt products. They are a quality brand and worth the money. I've never had an issue with any of the tools I have and I am currently saving up to buy more! They are handy to have around the house and are a great gift for everyone! I would recommend to anyone!
Carole M.
Plainville
Most used tool in my house.The battery keeps this drill charged when you need it and is long lasting. Dewalt 18 volt is powerful enough for most jobs.Cost effective.Sold in all home stores as well as big box.member stores.Recommend for all homes
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We just purchased a new home and my parents gifted this to us. Pro - gets the job done . . Very effective . No complaints at all . It’s very affordable! And easy to use. Would recommend to anyone who has home improvement
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This drill is always being used at my house.  We bought it years ago and it is still going strong so that shows the great quality of the brand!  We also bought the matching tool set to go with it and they work so well together.  The battery lasts a long time which is perfect for long jobs!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This is a great brand and a great drill. We get a lot of use out of it. It comes in handy for many different things everyday. It has a lot of power and works great. It is smaller so it’s good for tight spaces.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
We love our dewalt drill at home! We use it for all kinds of home diy projects! Its more on the expensive side but home depot has sales often and worth the money
Anthony B.
Miami
Desalts are the best on the market for all tools they are essential in a household or working. They are extremely durable and will last you forever. They can be a bit pricey but the product is worth while.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
My husband has this drill and loves it! I just recently used it to put something together and it was really easy to use. A lot better then taking forever with a screwdriver. I would definitely recommend this!
terrance d.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is a great drill, it holds up well to medium sized tasks. The battery life is ok but does the job. I’ve had tons of hours on mine and it’s still going strong. It is a little outdated but all in all it’s a great tool for the cost. I would recommend it.
Jessica J.
Does this drill hold up in commercial tasks? My husband is a contractor and wants something for home as well as work use
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this a high quality drill? I want to purchase one for my brother but I want to make sure that I get the right one.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do you like how well it works
Frances G.
Is an 18 Volt the best that you can buy. Also which name brand works well and is sturdy.