Dewalt 18 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC720KA uploaded by Lesley s.Dewalt 18 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC720KA uploaded by Jeanette H.Dewalt 18 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC720KA uploaded by Mandy B.

BY DEWALT #3 in Tools

Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue Single sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces Includes 1 hour charger two 18 volt batteries screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box 2 speed settings 18 volt 1,700 maximum rpm 17 clutch settings see more...

• Do you like how well it works3 Answers
  • Is this a high quality drill? I want to purchase one for my broth...6 Answers
  • Is an 18 Volt the best that you can buy. Also which name brand wo...2 Answers
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This is a great brand and a great drill. We get a lot of use out of it. It comes in handy for many different things everyday. It has a lot of power and works great. It is smaller so it’s good for tight spaces.
Mandy B.
I have an older model of this drill. I've probably had mine since 2004, so I definitely consider it an investment. It's durable and reliable, well worth the cost. Just remember that this is the contractor grade of the brand. Dewalt also owns Black and Decker (homeowner grade) and Porter Cable (middle ground of the two). I'm brand loyal, for sure. Batteries change over time, but DeWalt tries to accommodate older appliances by options like adaptors. (Changing newer drills to 20v and giving option to convert those 20v new batteries to the 18v required for your older Dewalt tools.) You also have the older 18V battery or the newer updated Lithium battery as shown in the picture.
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
Dewalt is the go-to company for every cordless tool my husband uses. The drill battery lasts a long time. It's powerful enough to get the job done but not scary powerful (like some drills on the market). It doesn't take long to charge the battery pack and it's simple to switch out bits for different screwing needs. I use this drill almost daily.
Victoria G.
My husband and I are in the process of restoring part of a house, remodeling another, and soon will be building one... we desperately needed some new tools to add to the mix, and we were mucky to find a large amount of Dewalt tools for a great price. This drill is what I've used most, it has saved me so much time and energy, and it's quick and easy to use. If you are looking for tools, Dewalt is a great brand, and this drill is a great basic necessity!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert
WELL I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD USE ONE OF THESE BUT IT LOOK COOL I USE TO SEE MY DADDY USE ONE OF THESE WHEN HE WOULD FIX THING'S AROUND THE HOUSE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND I ALL WONDER HOW IT WORK HE WOULD LET US TOUCH THEM OR SHOW US I THINK EVERYONE ONE SHOULD LEARN TO USE THEM AND LEARN THE RULE ON HOW TO USE SAFETY OK WHY NOT GIRL LOL
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Decorator Expert
Some drills are on the heavier side. I often don't want the power drive of anything more than 18V anyways so this is perfect for me. I love this drill! Dewalt definitely has a way of stealing my heart through power tools. It's good for me to function multiple ways when using! It's so light I can handle using it on both hands! The battery lasts me for a long time also. Charging is not anything drastic either!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I love MY drill. This drill has enough power to get you through any household chore you need it for! I'm constantly changing pictures, repairing things my own self, or screwing a loose screw on my deck. It's more expensive than other drills this size but you get what you pay for and this 18 volt Dewalt drill is worth it! I highly recommend this to anyone who may need a drill. You won't be disappointed!!
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I think this is the best brand for tools and they are built to last longer than their competitors. That being said only a few months after purchasing this drill I did have a problem with the battery charging. I contacted Dewalt however and they were happy to help.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Decorator Expert
I love my cordless DeWalt drill. It's really easy to use, and I can do so many projects on my own because of this drill! It's definitely worth the price and has a lot of great features that I wouldn't even think a drill would have.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Decorator Expert
I'm a woman and I have this tool. Used to work construction and I love my tools and always will. This tool is not as heavy is the other drills. To me it's small enough to get into small places then with the bigger drill. The battery lasts is a long. Charges pretty fast. I would recommend it for the men or the women that likes to do home improvements or on a job
Jessica J.
Does this drill hold up in commercial tasks? My husband is a contractor and wants something for home as well as work use
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
Is this a high quality drill? I want to purchase one for my brother but I want to make sure that I get the right one.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Decorator Expert
Do you like how well it works
Frances G.
Is an 18 Volt the best that you can buy. Also which name brand works well and is sturdy.