BY DEWALT #49 in Tools

Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power of 410 unit watts out LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces Kits includes 1 hour charger, two 18 volt batteries, screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box 1,700 maximum rpm 29,000 maximum bpm 17 clutch settings 1/2" chuck size 18 volts see more...

Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
My husband has used DeWalt products for years. We own our own business. Finally about a year ago his DeWalt hammer drill died. He went and purchased a new one. The newer products are just not as quality as the older ones. I suggest if you have a Dewalt product try to keep it as long as you can, because their quality is just not like it used to be.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
I'm not the handiest person in the world but I like to do things on my own. I'm not an expert on drilling but I love this drill. It's very easy to use! It's not the lightest drill ever but it's definitely manageable. The battery is easy to recharge and can be used for hours.
troy h.
Lemoore, CA
Dewalt 18v impacted drill is one of the best drills on the market I've had mine for a year now and have used it on countless home improvement jobs over the year. It has amazing battery life it stays strong until the end and one battery will last through any task you need done. An amazing product I recommend to any contractor or diy home handy man
keith  .
Dewalt make a lot of great products and this is one of them. Long lasting battery life with plenty of torque. And has a fair price compared to the other brands out there.
Lindsey Z.
You can't go wrong with Dewalt. Its the best in drills and can withstand hours or work and years of torture and it wont even bat and eye.
Candace L.
Dewalt cordless drills are used by professionals and DYI'ers both. Solid reputation and long-lasting tool.
Lisa Marie H.
We got this as a gift and it's so nice to have around the house. Works great and Dewalt is a great brand
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
My dad got this as a gift for Christmas he uses it all the time when he needs it around the house