Dewalt 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC730KA uploaded by Michael N.

BY DEWALT #6 in Tools

Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue Single sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces Includes 1 hour charger two 14 volt batteries screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box 14.4 volt 1,450 maximum rpm 17 clutch settings 1/2" chuck see more...

• Does this work well? We are looking for good quality and ...1 Answers
  • How's the battery life on this drill?4 Answers
  • Is this a good quality drill? I want to buy one for my br...2 Answers
Dewalt 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC730KA
  • "From the name alone I knew this would be made to last, works great as expected" in 2 reviews
Amanda H.
THE best drills you can buy. These are really high quality and are the only drills my boyfriend and his dad use. I had a black and Decker drill until i used this and these drill holes with absolute ease. They last such a long time. Expensive yes! But you wont have to replace your broken drill again
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Finally, a real drill that works! This replaced our old model that needed to be charged every 3 screws. It has two power packs, so one can charge while the other is in use, so no more long pauses between tasks! #MusesOfInfluenster
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
This is a great drill very powerful long lasting battery. It a little hard to hold for long jobs cause of the weight but resting in between some drilling and you will be fine. It worth the extra money.
Felicia R.
Memphis, TN
Dewalt tools are in my opinion these best! I've learned that over the years from my dad and uncles and my boyfriend- who only buys dewalt! They are very good quality and last forever!
Bettie W.
My husband got this for graduation 8 years ago and it still works great. It is worth the money it is very durable and last a long time I would recommend this for anyone interested in carpentry.
Andrea B.
La Vista, NE
This is one of those things that every renter/ homeowner/ grown adult should have on hand. Yes, it is extremely heavy but news flash that translates into well made. Yes, I know the are expensive but I have had mine for 8 years of heavy use and it has never disappointed. Helpful tip, get a spare battery! It never fails that when you are working on a project you get halfway through only to realized you forgot to charge the battery. If you have two keep one in the drill one on the charger and rotate as needed
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
So I don't do a lot with tools. I'm able to, but I'm blessed with a pretty handy husband who happens to take a bit of pride in his power tools (and also tells me to keep out of his garage, where he keeps them!). But I do know what brands are essential in our home, and DeWalt is one we know we can count on for quality and to hold up to the job. Having two batteries means we're never waiting on a charge to be able to complete a job. It's a winner in this house.
Michael N.
Vancouver
Hands down the most useful drill I have ever owned. I have had mine for well over 4 years now and put it through the wringer. Both the drill and its batteries are high quality and very durable. I am a pessimist however I have nothing bad to say about this tool. Dewalt 18 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC720KA
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
This is on my Christmas list believe it or not. I have had the pleasure of using one of these in my home and I completely fell in love with it. First off you can literally feel like a building or painting hanging genius with this thing. It's easy to use too completely dummy proof.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Great little cordless drill. Good brand and quality for the price. My husband purchased this at Home Depot and it does the job. It's nice to not have to be stuck my an outlet because your cord only goes so far. Takes a while to charge, but lasts a long time once it does.
Makeuplvr S.
What is the battery life like for this brand? That has always been a hassle for me with drills in the past.
Bethany W.
How's the battery life on this drill?
maribel G.
San elizario, TX
Is it worth the price???
Audrey K.
Dewalt or Ryobi? (Imma Ryobi)
Lisa B.
Central, SC
I would love to get for my bf.is it any good?