HardwareToolsDewalt
144 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC730KA

Dewalt 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC730KA

by Dewalt

#9 in Tools

Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces Lightweight design minimizes user fatigue Single sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces Includes 1 hour charger two 14 volt batteries screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box 14.4 volt 1,450 maximum rpm 17 clutch settings 1/2" chuck

Is this worth the money?
Where can we find them? ??
Can you buy it at home depo?
Start your review of Dewalt 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC730KA!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
From the name alone I knew this would be made to last, works great as expectedin reviews
Jojo B.
daytona
Love the rechargeable batteries . The dewalt tools are great quality and affordable. Nothing I would change . They get the job done . Its great that’s it cordless . Would recommend
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
This is a great drill. My father and all the boys in my family use this. Very sturdy however the batteries die after about an hour of use if you use it non stop worth the buy however the price is pretty up there.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Dewalt 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill Driver Kit DC730KA. My husband and I really like Dewalt tools, it really is the best brand for tools, this drill works awsome, they last for years and don't need any improvement at all, they are alittle more expensive then other brands but so worth it, I recommend this to friends!
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I've used this drill many times and it does a great job. The battery last a long time and the case makes it easy to keep up with the bits and carry.
Rachel O.
My boyfriend has this and says it is the absolute best drill he has ever bought! He says it is well worth the money and very convenient!
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
You know you can always trust Dewalt tools and this drill is no exception! It's nice it comes with battery and charger so your always set! May be more expensive than some drills but it's worth the price!
Lucas J.
Minnetonka
I had this drill for 10 years and it was amazing. The battery gave out but the drill was still working
Jeannie P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
this entire drill kit has been amazing for me. I've had it for a few years and it's helped me in more ways than one can imaging. from cabinet doors to curtain rods and more.
Shelby J.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Kmart
Great set! Works well and is actually a really good gift set for someone this time of year !
dana% L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Es un buen taladro viene con su cargador me encanta su color y a mi esposo le fascina llevárselo al trabajo porque no la ha fallado.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...