Dewalt 12" Compound Miter Saw DW715

BY DEWALT #11 in Tools

Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability Exclusive precise miter system and machined base fence support deliver increased cutting accuracy Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts Bevels 0°-48° to the left and 0°-3° to the right for increased capacity 0°-50° left and right miter capacity for greater versatility  Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° delivers versatility at most common bevel angles Designed for use with the DW7187 DEWALT Adjustab see more...

Dewalt 12
Dewalt 12" Compound Miter Saw DW715
Buy on Jet.com
Stacy J.
Nashville
Bought this almost identical saw 6 years ago. It has simplified my life simply by the ease of use, accuracy, and durability. I'm a home improvement specialist so my equipment needs to be quality. This is just one of the many tools I own by Dewalt. Highly recommend this saw.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
The perfect present for any man in your life! I bought this for my Grandfather at Christmas last year. He loves it! He is always working on some kind of project and this works perfectly for him! He shows me all the new stuff he got done and always reminds me that he used his saw to do it!
Victoria G.
One of my husbands friends owns a pawn shop, and recently he came into possession of a brand new set of these tools... he offered them to us first, and seeing as how we are doing MANY remodel/restore projects right now, getting this was a no brained. We used this to cut the trim and crown molding for my mother in laws house, and it made the process so much quicker and easier, and the cuts are great. This is a great saw!!
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
It can get the job done. We have had ours for years and it's been great. With the stand theres no other way to go. It has crown stops for that perfect cut on crown molding and with the motor up top you can cut the tall base or those wide one by's.I give it an AA+. Dewalt 12" Compound Miter Saw DW715
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Love this Dewalt Compound Miter Saw! It is capable of doing larger projects versus some of the smaller ones who can't. Also, the speed and durability is amazing! It's so easy I can use it (not just my husband!)
troy h.
Lemoore, CA
Dewalt is one of my favorite brand of power tool they are not overly priced and they last the 12" chop saw is perfect for most things you would do at home great for molding and small repair.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I LOVE MY MITER SAW! Good angles, precise cuts, blades last forever. It locks and has great safety features on it. Easy blade changing accessibility! Not hard to use change angle degrees!
Stephen F.
New Riegel, OH
Wonderful saw, had a smaller/older black and decker saw to start out and with this Dewalt 12"Compount Miter Saw I'm able to do larger projects. The saftey features on this saw are great, the saw gard and how quickly the saw stops are light years ahead of what I had before! Highly recommend it!
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
I started my own business a few months ago and my business is woodwork, crafts, homemade items, and more. I make decorations and furniture out of old pallets. I was very upset with the saw I was using at the time so I decided to go out and search for a new one. I came across this saw and I'm so happy that I did. It is very easy to use and has different safety features too. It also makes excellent cuts as well!
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I got this model because it was on sale at Home Depot, and I am so thankful that it was! This miter saw is the best one I have used (i have had 3). Simple to use, very durable, and not as cumbersome as others. Perfect for the jobs I have used it for to cut molding.
KATHERINE P.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is good?
Audrey K.
Dewalt or Ryobi?
Melody C.
Fremont, CA
Is there a safety latch on this?
arlena g.
Is this a good saw to invest my money at?
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Milwaukee Makita or Dewalt? Size , weight and power ratio? And best bang for your buck. If I wanted something for at home diy projects or a happy medium that can do it all?