Dewalt 10Dewalt 10

Dewalt 10" 15 Amp Compact Job Site Table Saw DW745

BY DEWALT

Quickly rips through hardwoods with ease Rack and Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package Easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases Can easily be moved on and off the job Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 for bevel applications Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up see more...

Dewalt 10" 15 Amp Compact Job Site Table Saw DW745
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a versatile and powerful saw. I fit it with a diablo blade and was able to rip 8/4 oak without it slowing down. The fence is very accurate once it’s set up, and easy to adjust. There are plenty of people who make tables for these to make them even more useful.
Matthew C.
Orlando
I use my Dewalt table saw for two different businesses. I use it for my remodeling business CollinsCR.com and my wife uses hers for her farmhouse sign business @RusticBarrelCo on Instagram. I’ve had it for over two years and it’s never given me one issue. I highly recommend this saw for anyone.
Stephen F.
New Riegel, OH
My first table saw! I have used many others but wanted this one after much research. Love the way the fence latches both in the front and in the back for a more exact cut! It is light and durable I normally keep it in my shop but it is so compact it's easy to travel with it too! I bought mine on Amazon as an early Christmas gift for myself. Highly recommend it to any gift givers out there or for your own gift! It truly is a gift that keeps on giving. More and more awesome projects!
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
We bought this 2 years ago and have used it for numerous household projects involving metal and wood. It is extremely powerful. I strongly recommend you purchase the stand that goes with it because bending over to use this has caused several injuries from boards being thrown into my husband's shin. You don't have the right control at that angle.
Pam M.
Waterford, MS
I recently purchased this saw and we have been using it often as we are remodeling our home. It rips our material with ease and cuts great with the guards, which makes for a safer working environment. It has held up and works as I expected it to. Dewalt is a quality product. Very pleased. I also purchased the table making this saw very nice to work with. The portability is awesome, can carry from work area to other work are very easily.
Nicole G.
I always buy my husband Dewalt products for gifts from Home Depot. I feel they are a good quality and reputable brand
Dave T.
La Palma, CA
How safe is it? Are there safe guards built in to protect the person?
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Does it come with the stand or is that an added expense?