Dew Puff Pure Plant Fiber Sponge, Original, 1 ea uploaded by Diana B.

BY DEW PUFF

For Gentle Daily Skin Care Cleans, exfoliates refreshes 4 Skin stays naturally hydrated 7 Soft gently for any skin type 8 Naturally pH balanced 10 100% Chemical-free 12 Just add water to use 14 Biodegradable compostable An age-old beauty secret for the modern you! Dew Puff sponges are made from the root of the konjac, a plant native to Asia. Konjac has long been regarded for its health and medicinal properties, and is known in Japan for delicate skin care. With its natural ability to break down dirt and promote circulation, Dew Puff is the perfect puff for dew-beautiful skin, every day! Dew Puff cleans without drying. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and looking smooth and radiant. Gentle enough for any type of skin - even baby s! see more...

• Are these pretty rough? I love exfoliating but this looks like it...3 Answers
  • What is this used for?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
The sponge itself is a really great product with no analogs on the market. When I removed it from the package it was very hard and I was scared to use it on my face thinking I would damage the skin. However, when I put it under running water it became angel-soft! It is very gentle on the skin, I even wouldn't be afraid to wash my baby using this sponge. My face bacame really clean when using this sponge and plain water. My skin felt rejuvinated and refreshed. The best thing is that it completely natural and is made from the root of a plant. Really love it. When it dries out it becomes hard againg and you have to run it under the water again.
Lorelei K.
I love konjac sponges and this is a great example of them. A perfect size and shape to allow for gentle scrubbing over all the angles of the face, including around the nose and mouth. The size is perfect for holding a small amount of cleanser, and there are no additives so there is no scent. This is my new favorite konjac sponge.
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I have never used a sponge before I received this. This sponge is amazing! It glides over my face and has a really gentle massage/exfoliating feel to it. I have already looked into buying the charcoal sponge for myself and my son. ***I received this product free for my honest opinion.***
Andrea G.
I was hesitant to use a sponge like this because I thought it would be too rough on my skin and cause irritation but I was completely surprised to discover how great it works on my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
Really like this sponge! Feels so good on my skin and really exfoliates and cleans well!
Margarita G.
Sponges are awesome to use after washing your face. throw a lil toner on and you are good to go.
Sarah S.
Toronto, Ontario
I love these sponges for cleaning my face. I keep two on the go (one for morning and one for night) so that it will dry completely between uses and avoid bacteria and mildew. It's soft enough to use on closed eyes to remove every last bit of makeup as well.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What is this used for?
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Are these pretty rough? I love exfoliating but this looks like it would be like a Brillo pad on the face