MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersMarc Jacobs
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy

Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy

What it is: A cult-favorite, lightweight, coconut-infused gel highlighter in a new, warm, rose-gold shade for a universally-flattering, warmed-up glow.What it does: Inspired by Marc Jacobs' love of coconut water and the glow of youthful-looking, radiant, well-hydrated skin, this gel-cream lights up the complexion. Use it to directly highlight skin or blend this concentrated luminizer with foundation and primer to transform them into illuminating elixirs. A little goes a long way: This gel highlighter builds for the ultimate sheen, and the sensual, rose-gold hue flatters all skin tones with warm radiance. It’s formulated with five forms of coconut and provitamin B5 to help hydrate and nourish skin.

Does it make your skin glowy or shiny?
[product:marc-jacobs-limited-edition-dew-drops-coconut-gel-highlighter-fantasy] does this show up pigmented through foundation or is better to put it on top of foundation?
Do you like this: [product:marc-jacobs-limited-edition-dew-drops-coconut-gel-highlighter-fantasy] ?
Start your review of Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy!
Product Highlights
...my shoulders & collar bones. it’s not a product i typically love on my face, but it does look very pretty used that way too. and the smell is great!in reviews
very nice but would prefe if it would be a powder but over all very glowing and a great formulain reviews
...skin and is on a constant mission to find the perfect medium between a matte and dewy look without looking like a complete greaseball, this stuff is amazing!<br><br>in reviews
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these💖💖💖.The coconut primer is beautiful on the skin. Light as a feather, it absorbs fast and lightly moisturizes without being heavy. It gives your makeup a lovely, luminous finish and leaves you looking fresh faced hours later The dew drop highlighters are gorgeous. I had to get them in every color and they are all amazing Same as the primer, light and absorbs fast, the finish is a lovely, glowy look. These are another winner💖😍💖😍
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I Heard Kylie Jenner’s makeup artist uses this & mixes these dew drops with her foundation and wanted to give this a try myself and let me tell you I’m OBSESSED! Now this is a step I have to do everytime I use foundation because I just don’t feel as fabulous when I don’t use it 😄
Ewa B.
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy I have a mini one and it lasts ages. You need only tiiiiiny bit of it to get super nice glow. It can be used as a primer, as an highlighter primer or as a mixer to make your foundation more dewy. Consistency is gel like and super easy to blend.
Adrianne M.
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Adrianne M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hoping that if/when the Marc Jacobs line rebrands they bring this one back! It’s a beautiful rose gold color that is creamy and very easy to blend. Looks great mixed with your foundation or as a spot highlighter!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,120 reviews
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is so great for my normal/dehydrated skin. It adds this angelic glow to your skin and is also hydrating. It is a golden glow. So if you want a more subdued glow this might not be for you. This also would look amazing on the collar bones, chest, and legs.
Sidalia A.
Pelham, NY
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Sidalia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My FAVORITE highlighter! This changed my life. The dew drops are amazing. They go on super light and highlight for your life!!! I’ve received so many compliments when using this product and would recommend! Also a little goes a long way so it lasts forever! Buy!!!
Ashley F.
Debary, FL
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Ashley F.
It’s a beautiful formula but that’s as far as it goes. I’m new to using highlighters, & this was my first kind. Learning to use a liquid was hard, & after buying another brand of liquid I realized that this is very thick and sheen.... so when applies it doesn’t spread or blends... it literally looked like I had sparkle spots on my cheek bones
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,526 reviews
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Marc Jacobs limited edition dew drops coconut gel highlighter and it retails for $44.00. Comes in two colors. The shade is a medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a pearly sheen. It doesn’t seem too metallic when blended out. You can layer it and build it up to be more metallic if you want. The pigment is semi-sheer to semi-opaque. It has a light coconut scent, it can be blended with other products. Lasted a little over 8 hours on me when worn as a highlighter.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Jena L.
I think this is best if you are going bare faced and want a bit of glow. It seems to separate whatever makeup I put it on top of. Might be good mixed in with a moisturizer. Smells delightful, has a bit of a tacky texture.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Marc Jacobs limited edition dew drop coconut gel highlighter is good but there are better ones out there in my opinion. This is good for mixing in with foundation for a glowy skin look. Better for dry skin than oily skin though.

333 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma T.
Olathe
il y a 3 mois
Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection Fantasy does this show up pigmented through foundation or is better to put it on top of foundation?
Anabel L. il y a 3 mois
I use it on top of foundation and looks beautiful!
Anabel L.
Loxahatchee, FL
il y a 4 mois
Julie C. il y a 4 mois
I have never tried this, but I am always curious about it
Ashley Z.
Murrieta
il y a 9 mois
Mary A. il y a 9 mois
This highlighter is very easy to apply. Like most cream products applying with your finger would give you more pigment but if you want it lighter use the brush. It smells amazing and dries quick. Best part is it hydrates the skin so using it before foundation makes my foundation looks super dewy and I love it. It is also great for the shoulders and the body.
elene N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Apoorva N. il y a un an
Take a little product at the back of your palm n then dab your beauty blender in it and apply