BY DEVOUR

We use only top-notch ingredients in our Pesto Ravioli with Spicy Italian Sausage.Tossed in an authentic basil pesto sauce, our tender ravioli come filled with rich and savory ricotta cheese. And if that weren't enough, we top these soft pasta pillows with plenty of Italian sausage and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. So good. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Omg finally something quick I can make for myself that I actually love. No other brand has this type of entree. It's delicious. I think the sausage makes the sauce a little too greasy though but otherwise it's a great product will definitely purchase again.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I found this to be pretty tasty. It had a good flavor and was a decent portion. It was very easy and quick to heat up too. I found it to be kind of pricey for a freezer meal but it was more creative in flavors than your average.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
Delicious! Easy and convenient! Every one of these meals I have tried has been a home run. This one was delicious. The pesto was incredible!