BY DEVOUR

Show Your Mouth a Good TimeNo one's pulling a stunt. We're not even pulling your leg (though we love practical jokes). We started with creamy macaroni & cheese and made something new. It's all there.Spiral pasta dressed in a rich, creamy cheese sauce topped with juicy, grilled chicken and smoked ham (that if you let it, will melt in your mouth). One bite and you'll agree: this is no joke; it really is more than just a mac and cheese. see more...

Kyriana F.
I got three pieces of small rubbery looking chicken. I threw them away before I even ate anything. The ham is chewy and fatty, almost tastes over cooked. The sauce is tasty but grainy, like there's flour in it that never got mixed together right. Noodles are also chewy, and some heat undercooked in places. Frozen food bleeeegh
Jennifer T.
This meal was okay, but I did not like it as much as the Buffalo Chicken one.  It has a good amount of sauce and a good taste, but it is a little more on the bland side.  The chicken in mine was in three huge pieces and had to be cut up to be a bit more manageable.  I am not sure I would pick up this exact one again, but I would continue to try others.  Not bad, but not great.
Keia R.
Not my favorite one that I have tasted. Did taste so fresh that you don't realize it came out of a box or freezer. Great price point, about 4 bucks you can't beat that. This one is so creamy and seasoned well. I would try it again.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
This was very well executed. The flavors were on point. The seasoning was just enough and not over whelming. Only down side is the chicken was hard.