Devoted Creations Trust Fund Baby Tanning Lotion Champagne Infused Ultimate Silicone Bronzer 12.25 oz

BY DEVOTED CREATIONS

Wendy C.
My review from iamtan on 04/30/2011..

I used this yesterday and I must say that today I'm looking exceptionally more brown..I mean wow cuz I'm already dark to begin with but this really kicked up my color in a huge way!!! I really like this lotion a lot,the scent is perfumey but light imo,it smells really good like JC Viva La Juicy! I had zero ato from this,lotion nicely miosturizes and the silicones don't seem to heavy in this lotion..wich is nice cuz my skin doesn't have that "coated" feeling.

I'm loving my bottle of this and will have in my rotation as long as they make it........this is one to try a sample of if you haven't already!

5 stars and then sum from me!=D
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love this lotion! I have me so much color when I used it! I definitely recommend it! It was nice creamy, non greasy lotion, the smell was very pleasant and the color was amazing! It gives a dark bronze color without being orange. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
This is one of my top natural bronzers. It has silicone, but not as much as some of the Designer Skin lotions. I don't only use this as a tanning lotion, but as a daily moisturizer as well. It also has a little bit of shimmer in it which I love. If you are familiar with the Viva La Juicy scent, it smells just like it.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
It smells great & is silicone based, so it is really good for dry skin! It has a lot of immediate bronzers, so you don't have to wait to see color! It doesn't live up to some of the other great products from Devoted Creations, so it wouldn't be my first pick. But definitely a solid starter lotion.
Kara H.
I have very fair skin and this tanner, has given me a wonderful natural bronzed glow. You can use it indoor or outdoor tanning, and it works wonderfully. Has a soothing scent as well.
Victoria G.
Miami Florida
I really like and buy more of Victoria 's Secret and I feel that go with me but even though this product is not as famous also within my options.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I personally, really liked this lotion. Has a fruity scent that is not overpowering and doesnt leave a bad after tan scent like many lotions do
Michelle Z.
Austin, TX
I'm not sure where to start, I love this product for so many reasons! The smell is phenomenal. It's not tropical, I can't stand coconut scented lotions. This smells like a soft perfume and doesn't get funky after you exit the tanning room. It goes on smoothly and evenly, doesn't feel greasy at all. Be sure to clean excess lotion from your hands and you'll love this product too. I can see results after only three sessions.