Skin CareFacial SkincareDevoted Creations
#Tanlife 1225-ounce Hydrating Tanning Butter

Devoted Creations #Tanlife 12.25-ounce Hydrating Tanning Butter

by Devoted Creations

This super soft tanning butter builds and maintains your skin's natural glow. This formula contains shea butter and works well on sensitive skin. This formula also provides anti-aging, wrinkle-reducing and skin-firming benefits, as well as tattoo and color fade protectors. Size: 12.25 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water, Seed Oil, Glycerin Other ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Devoted Creations #Tanlife 12.25-ounce Hydrating Tanning Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,899 reviews
My review on July 24,2015 from iamtanforever *Scent-a light sweet mango *No ATO *Lotion is creamy and rubs in well....decently moisturizing w/out being greasy. *Minimal color boost I liked this lotion quite a bit but was disappointed that I hardly got a color boost....with that said IMO it would make a great beginner lotion for those building a base tan...or even a good lotion to lay outside with! 2/5 stars..based off being a veteran tanner but would be great for base tan building or to lay outside with.
Hailey K.
Phoenix
I love this tanning lotion. It creates a perfect base lotion to go tanning and really helps build your color more quickly than the alternative. It smells really nice too. I definitely would recommend this to people who love to tan
Meghan P.
Devoted Creations #Tanlife 12.25-ounce Hydrating Tanning Butter uploaded by Meghan P.
Super soft hydrating golden tanning butter. The mango fragrance is amazing and the product leaves your skin feeling so soft! And of course you get a flawless tan! Need to step it up a notch? Try Bronzelife!
Maddie M.
Chardon, OH
Devoted Creations #Tanlife 12.25-ounce Hydrating Tanning Butter uploaded by Maddie M.
This is the first and only indoor tanning lotion I have ever used. I love it. It's great for people who have sensitive skin and it hydrates also. It also doesn't make you have the fake orange look. I also have a tattoo, and it does an amazing job at protecting it and helping it to not fade. It's a great product!
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I thought this lotion was ok and wasn't anything special. Its a tanning lotion with a smell that is good for both men and woman and isn't to strong. Now this lotion is not a bronzer so it won't help add color but is supposed to help your natural tan. i used the whole thing and didn't really notice it helping me tan. It moisturized well but that's all it did for me. I feel like i bought a normal body moisturizer.
Audree S.
Got in the tanning bed and came out 2 shades darker. Smells great and easy to apply.
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
So this tanning lotion is different it’s white and works with your skin to give you a perfect tan! Also you can shower after with this! Others you have to wait 3 hours! Also this smells amazing! It’s so hydrating and keeps your skin soft.
Melissa M.
Shasta Lake, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I get pretty good color from the #Tanlife tanning butter. The packaging, in my opinion is geared towards the masculine but the smell is neutral #InfluensterTrickorTreat
Krista P.
I recently started tanning again & used this for the first time & loved it. It didn’t even feel like I went tanning since my skin felt so nice after tanning. It left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized. I can’t wait to keep using this lotion.
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
I use this when I go in the tanning bed sometimes. When I feel like I can't reach any deeper of a color I use this kind of as a plateau lotion. The smell is amazing. When you get out of the bed it doesn't have that nasty burnt smell to it.

Looking for your answer?