BY DEVOTED CREATIONS

This super soft tanning butter builds and maintains your skin's natural glow. This formula contains shea butter and works well on sensitive skin. This formula also provides anti-aging, wrinkle-reducing and skin-firming benefits, as well as tattoo and color fade protectors. Size: 12.25 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water, Seed Oil, Glycerin Other ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
My review on July 24,2015 from iamtanforever

*Scent-a light sweet mango

*No ATO

*Lotion is creamy and rubs in well....decently moisturizing w/out being greasy.

*Minimal color boost

I liked this lotion quite a bit but was disappointed that I hardly got a color boost....with that said IMO it would make a great beginner lotion for those building a base tan...or even a good lotion to lay outside with!

2/5 stars..based off being a veteran tanner but would be great for base tan building or to lay outside with.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Hinckley, OH
This is the first and only indoor tanning lotion I have ever used. I love it. It's great for people who have sensitive skin and it hydrates also. It also doesn't make you have the fake orange look. I also have a tattoo, and it does an amazing job at protecting it and helping it to not fade. It's a great product!
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this tanning lotion. It creates a perfect base lotion to go tanning and really helps build your color more quickly than the alternative. It smells really nice too. I definitely would recommend this to people who love to tan
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
Super soft hydrating golden tanning butter. The mango fragrance is amazing and the product leaves your skin feeling so soft! And of course you get a flawless tan! Need to step it up a notch? Try Bronzelife!
MyCaila P.
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
I use this when I go in the tanning bed sometimes. When I feel like I can't reach any deeper of a color I use this kind of as a plateau lotion. The smell is amazing. When you get out of the bed it doesn't have that nasty burnt smell to it.
Mina T.
Mina T.
Arlington, TX
I love this lotion! The smell is so yummy and does not give you an after tanning bed smell! I love trying new lotions and this one is a must buy!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great accelerator! Doesn't include any bronzers just provides moisture to help your own skin capture it's own bronze