Devoted Creations So Naughty Nude Tan Extending Moisturizers - 18.75 oz. uploaded by Autumn K.Devoted Creations So Naughty Nude Tan Extending Moisturizers - 18.75 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.Devoted Creations So Naughty Nude Tan Extending Moisturizers - 18.75 oz. uploaded by Julie L.

BY DEVOTED CREATIONS #41 in Tanning Oil

Buy on Amazon
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Not a huge fan of the smell, but it is a really good tan extender. It also keeps the skin very smooth and hydrated. A better smell would just be a bonus cause it does what it is supposed to. Bought mine at my local tanning salon. Great price too!!!!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
They sell this product at my tanning salon and people go crazy over it. The scent is light and it goes on very easily without being sticky afterwards. They recommend putting it on after you tan. I've tried samples and have not been disappointed.
Autumn K.
Vernon, CT
I am obsessed with this entire collection of self tanner. I put on Aveeno moisturizer before I but my self tanner on with a giant beauty blender to avoid streaking. I am naturally very pale and this makes me look tanner than I have ever been with out looking orange. It's a very natural glow. I have tried numerous self tanners and this is by far my absolute favorite. I bought this on Amazon for an amazing price. It's a must have.
Wendy C.
I love this tan extending lotion and would get it repeatedly when my bottle is out.

The Pink Sugar scent is soooo yummy and light.

This lotion absorbs great and never leaves me feeling greasy,my skin feels super soft...I got the big 360z bottle to use all spring and summer.
5/5 stars
Tracey H.
Fishers
This product is amazing. Love everything about it. No smell, no funny color. I look like I spent a day at the beach. I always exfoliate in shower then apply this. After it dries I like to use moisturizer. I find self tanners dry my skin out a little. This one is the best!
Julie L.
I got this lotion in a care package and I absolutely love it. It smells amazing, gives a healthy glow and slight tint. This lotion is calming to me and it covers up small imperfections. Definetely a must-try!
Rachel H.
Love. Love. Love. This moisturizer is perfect for anyone who tans or uses self tanner. It smells amazing, it goes on smooth, and it doesn't feel super thick on your skin. Bonus? It lasts FOREVER and it's totally affordable!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
this by far is my favorite tanning oil/lotion there is on the market. the smell is refreshing and very good prices for the results you get.
Mariah E.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Love love love this gets me super dark gives me that summer tan I want and doesn't have a funny smell
Fouz A.
I've always wanted to look tanned and ready for the summer with this product it can happen so easily buy this product and u won't regret it
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Is this product only a moisturizer, or does it contain self tanning additives as well?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Does this stain your hands?
Paradise H.